UNIQLO
Coronavirus update
Information from UNIQLO:

UNIQLO Employee Reviews in Tampines

Tampines5 reviews
With my long experience working in Uniqlo, they are always changing with the times. Be it with the digitalisation or the management team. It is not an easy job working in uniqlo as you are always tasked with various roles and sometimes can be challenging. However, if you continue to work hard, you will see yourself grow with the company.
Due to japanese culture,ot is a norm.Never expect to end work on time.It is very fast paced and you have to practically doing something at every hour,min.If there is a huge volume of incoming stock from warehouse,coming to work 30min earlier on top of working hours is complusory.Can expect to work 4 days straight morning or afternoon shift for full timer before rest day.Total working hours per week is confirm more than MOM guideline of 44hours.Break time for first break is one hour,second break is only 30min.Going toilet or drinking water have to inform in-charge. After clocking in, have to copy down a lot of notes within a certain time frame.A short meeting will commence soon after.After the meeting,everyone will have to say a have a good day of work and bow and go to respective location. Morning shift starts from 730,8am.End 7pm onwards.Morning duties begin from dusting of shelves,replenishment from delivery of warehouse follow by daily schedule(doing cashier,replenishment at stock room,fitting room,standing at different location of the store to recover tidyness).If position is at front of the store,have to keep shouting "welcome to uniqlo" else will get chide.Cashier will have to do mic announcement for offer items every 5min. Afternoon shift starts from 1230,1245am.End 11pm onwards.End of the day will be tidying at your respective location with correct size chips,order as well as alignment of clothes.
In the job, I've been given tasks to value add to my growth as a staff. Also, the wide array of job tasks allows me to learn new skills such as handling customer complaints and whatnot.
i had work at uniqlo for past 3 years and i learn a lot of experience in Visual merchandising(VM) , i learn how to change the mannequin at the outlet. It was good experience of retail that i had work before.
I have learn about the importance of customer service and keep the place neat for the customer to have a easier shopping experience. Hardest part of the job is that we have to clean up all the messy clothes at the end of the shift. Whats fun about this job is i am able to meet alot of funny customer and customer that are very appreciative when we service them.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Tiring