UNIQLO
Coronavirus update
Information from UNIQLO:

UNIQLO Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative50 reviews
Just if you don’t have bill to pay to cover yourself then you can work here and enjoy it.

But if you have to work here to pay bills and to lead the family It definitely cannot fulfill your needs.!
Pros
30% off
Cons
What we earn and what we have to learn it doesn’t fit together
I only worked at the Uniqlo store for a few months, as I found it impossible to stay on longer without my mental health suffering. The management were horrible at communicating, yet would yell at you when you asked for clarification over a task. All they cared about was the staff being robots and following the stringent rule book, resulting in everyone being miserable. The shifts would absolutely drag and there was clear favourtism shown. Overall, I was extremely happy to get out of there.
The main negative is the schedule adherence. They are very much into that system. If your on a call that goes lever your break time... adherence. Even though your helping a customer. Day to day is just repetitive. But if the pay was better and more room to grow, definitely will work.
The work load can be a lot sometimes but they have a good management team that will help you. I love working at uniqlo because it helps shape me in the corporate woman I aspire to be.
It was Okay.
Working for the company

Wish I could've had another opportunity.

The people love this store.

The different varieties of clothing and other accessories.
I started In September, end of November. Regent street uniqlo is the location i worked. All they care is about hitting their targets so they can get bonus. If you are late, you are expected to make up the hours. You never leave on time if you are closing or if you are on a late shift. when i started, i heard we was 20 staff short - meaning everyone that was working there already was doing at least 2 man job rather they focus on recruiting more people making the job easy for everone, they would rather talk about what we can do to achieve their targets.
No recommended. They say we are a team, but really and truly its not
I loved the workplace, it was very calm, everyone was friendly and welcomed me genuinely. The most that needed to be done at the job is answer emails and sometimes calls if my team where to have coming in.
The management are disgusting to their employees. I worked in the call center. Worst place I have ever worked in my entire life . They never want you to contact HR. Constantly lying and making rules along the way. Please run far away from this place.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Liars
Uniqlo is a great starting point for retail workers. They teach you many ways of organizing clothing as well as what proper customer service is. However, the management team has their favorites and they sometimes don't give others a fair chance at moving up in the company. This seems to be a problem with most stores.
Cleaning wasn't something I enjoyed before touching clothes but it built some disciple. Staff discount was generous but expected due to the work rate.
Management is completely backwards. Call center just moved to USA the end of 2018 and they don’t know what to do. Everyday there’s a new rule, something broken etc. wants the reps to provide good customer service but the management makes excuses when customers ask for escalations.

There is favoritism, you don’t have to be good at your job just have to kiss butt to be noticed.

Doesn’t pay enough, cuts hours, and when they do offer overtime they don’t pay you for it.

Hides the HR department from staff & store #s from customers ‼️

Lies about raises !!

DONT WASTE your time..
Pros
Sitting down all day
Cons
They’re nice-nasty, not transparent, not enough $$
Pay was low, rediculous amount of rules and overly scripted! Like most retail jobs, you work way too much for too little. Most don’t get pay raises because it’s an automated system/test that wants you to fail. Good luck!
Pros
Discount
Cons
Have to wear uniform/ pay out of pocket
working with them it was a good experience helping people figure out what to buy, we had a customer service specialist team who will only focus on helping customer, I enjoyed it.
You are expected to go above and beyond in regards to productivity and customer service but the pay makes up for it as well as a management team that cares about its employees. Would not recommend to anyone who has never worked retail before since it may be a larger challenge than previous work.
Pros
Hour lunches, paid 15 minute breaks, fast paced environment
Cons
Hard to move up the ladder
The review I have is very good company it has a very high standard on how to care for the merchandise I learn the folding of the clothing includes package.
Pros
snacks and make sure we all happy.
Cons
people not show up for work.
always have something to do, great updates and team support within the store. lots to learn like the customer service skills and keeping up with stock and others may include alterations and cashier
Too meticulous with tidiness.
Management was okay

Work was good, except when you essentially run out of things to do. Then its just cleaning small things which don't require cleaning.
This company understands that in order to have happy employees you need to offer opportunities for advancement, fair salary/hourly wage, supportive HR system and great full time benefits.

Most hard workers - who come to work with a purpose, will notice that Uniqlo will provide for you if you can commit to their needs. (Sometimes its a beneficial relationship between the employer and the employee)

There is a good deal of favoritism, whether they like you or majority of management doesn't care for you.

Overall, it is a decent company.
Pros
Benefits for fulltime, flexiblilty, work/life balance, 1 hour break, opportunity for advancement
Cons
late hours for closing shift, early hours for opening, favortism, little trust in employees
A very good work place to work at Great customer service great teamwork staff is great! I will definitely recommend people to go and shock their best quality clothes ever
had very high standards for clothes also made long lasting relationships with people. had an employee discount and provided clothing for the employess
Uniqlo has very high standards for their stores, clothing has to be folded and stocked in a precise way to achieve an "A Rank". There are also daily goals for customer feedback cards and memorizing/reciting company mottos and rules. I am unsure if they still test on those, but the tests were also very particular as even a punctuation mark or synonymous word would dock a point.

All that said, it is a fun place to work. The management had good leadership skills and open ears. Moreover there's a decent discount on merchandise at both Uniqlo and other stores within the Fast Retailing family.
Pros
Discount, Good People
Cons
Demanding