UNIQLO
Information from UNIQLO:

UNIQLO Employee Reviews for Retail Supervisor

Retail Supervisor4 reviews
Singapore4 reviews
To be honest uniqlo is stressful when u stress urself! But common there's no easy job that will pay you fairly.. I love working in uniqlo because of the career progression is fast, bonus, salary is good but can increase more due to job is really2 fast paced. Everything that we are doing have timing, time management is really2 important, as a Japanese company its normal and I like it. But not all staff will like it though, I just hope that uniqlo will have company party sort of thing. So and more incentives for supervisor and below so that they will be encourage more to work hard and be more involved in achieving sales target.
They offer career path that can help you become good person, strong business mindset. Having a new friends here is good. Giving task /responsibility able you to work hard on it.
Uniqlo is known for its Customer Service and this is the most enjoyable part of the job when everyone is a team player in achieving the highest level of customer service.
Pros
high salary
Cons
Working in Uniqlo flagship store is very challenging but fun. You will be working with very passionate associate from different nationalities. We commit ourselves to a management model that controls costs while streamlining production schedules and minimizing retail prices. We provide customers with the highest quality service by meeting their demands and offering service that exceeds their expectations. We provide a pleasant working environment in which our employees around the world can produce innovative results as a team. Our aim is to become the world’s Number 1 casual apparel brand.