UNIQLO
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from UNIQLO:

UNIQLO Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

This job suitable for those who are fast-paced. During weekends, the store will always be busy and it can be a bit stressful for some. However, it really a good experience to work for the company
Its a fast-paced job where you collaborate with your team members. The management at Uniqlo is good, so you won’t not be hands free during working hours
Pros
Fair hourly rate
Cons
Long hours, labour
I can feel Uniqlo love their team members from Christmas party etc. I was happy while I'm working. I worked at two different stores but there is nothing different their management.
I did Christmas temp in UNIQLO, it was the worst job ever. I did only one month and luckily I got a new job and left it as soon as possible. They treat you like dogs and expect everything to be perfect and if you don’t finish tidying up the shop floor they will make you stay until it’s perfect regardless of time. The management are rude and do favouritism. This job gave me depression. I’m so happy I left. DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Your work is planned out in advance so you know what you're doing. Colleagues are amazing to work with, and as long as you do whats expected of you you're golden ;) My only complaint would be rosters, they usually update them weekly really close to the next working week so if you're planning anything make sure you notify manager in advance just to avoid the hassle of finding a replacement.
There less than a month. The management have no idea what they are doing. Spoken down too by the supervisors as if you are stupid. They have no communication skills and don’t follow up on complaints of bullying. Poorly organised. I left about a week after the shop opened. While setting up the shop they don’t want you listening to music or getting to know your colleagues. Then they start chatting one of them up. Massive hypocrisy.
Full time work involved a 8 hour shift, that included cleaning in the morning, followed by other tasks. Each task usually went for one hour before rotating to a different role/part of the store. This system was great to ensure everyone was productive and efficient and it made work enjoyable as you were never stuck in the same place doing the same thing all day.
The worst nightmare I ever had A place were you need to sign in and out for everything even if you going to the toilet Mostly everyday you will ask to stay more or to do half lunch break ..... Nobody is nice or helpful they continuously give you tasks impossible to finish on time There is no distinction between people working in the stock room or on shoop floor so you will ask to do both
Pros
No-one
working is fun here as everyone is doing their own task there will always be new task assigned good salary payout bonus is given if achieve target overall the best workplace effective and efficient
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UNIQLO?
this was was very difficult but i have enjoyed the challenge.however i did not enjoyed the job culture and most staff were unfriendly and was not happy with he work
Great team to work with very laidback, friendly yet professional and flexible with hours A lot of and a variety of tasks given from sales floor to stockroom to merchandising which some may find demanding. Always something to do. Efficiency is a must
Pros
good break times, good work environment
Cons
not guaranteed consistent hours as a casual
Honestly the most horrible place to work if youre new to the store. They expect you to work as if you have been working there for time. Their expectations is way too high. Also you have to come in the store early before 7:00 so you have to get their around 6:45 to 6:49 if you come at 7:00 youre late. Also managers there dont have a clue of what is going on the shopfloor. They always too busy chilling in the stockroom. So yeah just a bad environment and bad management. I also think the managers have favouritism with different staff so if youre not licking their backside as hard enough then they will just treat you like dirt. Also they like girls so if youre a dude then bad luck.
Pros
When managers are not in
Cons
When they are in
You get paid 8£ per hour in the busiest street of London, thing that is very sad. You have to learn too much things for that pay. It's good for who don't have studies.
Cons
Having worked there full time for almost 2 yrs I received high level training in all aspects of the job, made some great friends as well as working extremely hard everyday.
I learn many thing about management , time , and many more. You can feel how japanese workers so hardworking when working. And you can learn about system also. If you stay more longer and learn many thing here. You can open your clothes shop and you can manage it by yourself.
Pros
Staff purchase
Helped open the emporium store. It's the people you work with that make your working days bearable. Management needed to improve in terms of managing their staff.
As New York City is crowded place almost all of the fashion shop is busy everyday. It was such a great place , have fun , great atmosphere , the quality and materiel of the product is great. I love the place and the product.
Well organised Everyone knows where they need to be Things are done in an easy way and there is always some one on the stock room therefore you wont have trouble looking for product in the stock room best part of the job was that you could check product availability using a device therefore it made life a lot easier and saved time
Pros
hours flexible
Cons
Early mornings
working in uniqlo was a great chance for me to improve my skills as a person and to learn from the store. they have wonderful, friendly people who works there. i love it.
Typical day is to just serve customers and replenish stock I learn that how to deal with all types of customers and transaction is very busy environment. Management were helpful most of the time The culture with late teens and most people were very nice Hardest part of the job were the hours, either very late nights or very early mornings Most enjoyable part with the pay and the discount.
Pros
30 % didcount
Cons
unsoicialble hours
A place where a lot of new knowledge can gained and people with good and positive vibes. Fun and comfortable colleague and easy to communicate. Finally, salary is balance with the work given.