UNIQLO
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from UNIQLO:

UNIQLO Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

Part time is paid $7.50 per hour excluding break time. You have to come at least 10 mins early to write some notes and you wont be paid for that fyi. Based on my opinion, if you want to have fun working here , it actually depends on what kind of colleagues you have. Some might be very toxic and some is very helpful and nice. I once asked one of the team leaders to guide me on the skill that would help me to promote but nothing happen and im still in the same position for the past 1 year already so i decided to quit. I recommend you to to find a retail job that pays you higher that this.
Pros
30% Discount
Cons
biased, long hours
It was great working there I personally grew a lot because I was not limited to one job role but I got to do so many things in the store. Everyone there is friendly and they're willing to help you when you ask.
Don’t work in this company if possible avoid it! Must work faster, given just 5 mins to complete the task, have to greet louder. Stupid idiot company’
Pros
Vending machine that sells cheap drinks situated inside the staff room
Cons
Long hrs & annoying managers telling you to work faster.
I've learn A LOT in Uniqlo. So many different types of customers you will meet and how you would have to tend to the customers. Uniqlo teaching you how to work efficiently and effectively. Uniqlo changes the way you do things too like in terms of being neater as well. Great place to work with especially the people there are so cool.
Pros
Cons
Stressful, doesn't pay well
I have many years, experience in sale associate,outgoing and have excellent customer service skills. Im looking for sales associate jobs. Hire me pls. And you won't be disappointed!thank u
Pros
Free lunch