UNIQLO
Information from UNIQLO:

UNIQLO Employee Reviews for Senior Retail Sales Associate

Senior Retail Sales Associate7 reviews
Singapore7 reviews
typical day at work-usually we need watch time every time to check everyone efficiency What i learn- is to manage my time at all times the hardest part of the job- is to be more multi tasking because a lot of things that need to do
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Long working hours
Due to japanese culture,ot is a norm.Never expect to end work on time.It is very fast paced and you have to practically doing something at every hour,min.If there is a huge volume of incoming stock from warehouse,coming to work 30min earlier on top of working hours is complusory.Can expect to work 4 days straight morning or afternoon shift for full timer before rest day.Total working hours per week is confirm more than MOM guideline of 44hours.Break time for first break is one hour,second break is only 30min.Going toilet or drinking water have to inform in-charge. After clocking in, have to copy down a lot of notes within a certain time frame.A short meeting will commence soon after.After the meeting,everyone will have to say a have a good day of work and bow and go to respective location. Morning shift starts from 730,8am.End 7pm onwards.Morning duties begin from dusting of shelves,replenishment from delivery of warehouse follow by daily schedule(doing cashier,replenishment at stock room,fitting room,standing at different location of the store to recover tidyness).If position is at front of the store,have to keep shouting "welcome to uniqlo" else will get chide.Cashier will have to do mic announcement for offer items every 5min. Afternoon shift starts from 1230,1245am.End 11pm onwards.End of the day will be tidying at your respective location with correct size chips,order as well as alignment of clothes.
In the job, I've been given tasks to value add to my growth as a staff. Also, the wide array of job tasks allows me to learn new skills such as handling customer complaints and whatnot.
Job scope was alright and manageable. But working environment was toxic and unbearable. Most staff are all foreigners and lots of work conflicts. Management are sometimes biased and if you refuse to OT, you're dead cause it won't be possible. Bad attitude from a lot of staff as well as management literally do not care if we are humans working or objects under their supervision.
Pros
Job scope is alright, average pay, staff discount
Cons
Treated like objects, Work life balance
Good working environment, despite being a tiring and physically demanding job, everyone around you is very positive and motivates you. Able to learn a lot and everyone is willing to teach you new things.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
I have learn about the importance of customer service and keep the place neat for the customer to have a easier shopping experience. Hardest part of the job is that we have to clean up all the messy clothes at the end of the shift. Whats fun about this job is i am able to meet alot of funny customer and customer that are very appreciative when we service them.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Tiring
Can learn quickly about the task given and work according it. Salary increment every three months as well as probation.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UNIQLO?