United Overseas Bank

United Overseas Bank Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative8 reviews
Singapore8 reviews
Productive and Fun
Typical day at work. Company need to practice work life balance too. Open doors to employers for career advancement. Long working hours and lack of mutual understanding and communication between employees and employers.
Pretty good too
Not too heavy on the office politics side, adaptable. Work/life balance is alright.

Very good working environment. Love the people there. Very helpful when it comes to assistance needed
Quick paced environment
I worked at the call center. The training provided is comprehensive. The people are friendly and willing to answer queries of newcomers. There are several food place options for you there.
Pros
free buses
Nice place
I feel that it is a rather good place to learn and pick up skills on how to handle customers as well as learning how to operate the systems. The working environment is good for part timers like myself and the bosses are really nice.
Long working hours
Long working hours, stable but unchanging environment, don't expect your management to push for big change or improvement in the company, too large a company, a lot of employees struggling to understand the internal process or unable to identify right stakeholders
Pros
Stable
Cons
Long working hours
Fun and knowlegable workplace
Working at UOB is a wonderful experience, I've learned how to interact with customers through phone calls, to pacify them, assure them and most off all to get thier approval. Working with diffirent kinds of people is a plus too, I made friends with them we help each other, we give advice and compliments with each other. The hardest part of the job is when you handle difficult customers, like customer shouting, cursing me in the phone. And the most enjoyable part of the job is when difficult customer agree with me or when I pacify them by talking, explaining or when I give the solutions to thier queries/problem.
hard to say
work and life is hard to be balance.

you can enjoy the time with other staff. i got one nice manager and she is quit helpful.

hard to improve
This is a call centre. More strict, on the phone all the time.
A very discilpline job. Must be very focused, learn to be focused, hardest part must be on the phone all the time. most enjoyable part of the job is when we managed to sign the customer up (Closed case),

Management very target oriented. Understandable. Everywhere is the same.
Pros
indoor sales job. dont have to prospect for customers. tap on bank customers.
Cons
Long hours.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at United Overseas Bank. Our community is ready to answer.
United Overseas Bank Reviews by Location