UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd

UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd Employee Reviews for Assistant

Assistant1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 22 reviews

friendly working environment

People who worked at UOB Kay Hian are very helpful and friendly especially in teaching me insights about the investment world. Not only that, as someone who is new to the working life, they taught me different work ethics as well as how people interact and communicate with other in the investment world. The most challenging part was to adapt to different situations especially dealing with different types of clients. Performing well as an investment broker might be one of the crucial element but dealing with different types of clients and meting their needs and demands was also one of the prominent aspects as well. The whole experience was remarkable. I was very grateful to be part of their summer internship programme. It definitely taught me not only to do the job description I was hoping to become but also other valuable knowledge that can only be taught through experience.

Pros

Helpful colleagues and seniors

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd