UST

UST

UST Employee Review

Career oriented organization

UST Global is a good place to work for both fresher as well as experienced candidates, they can improve with respect to project and resource management. We can have excellent work life balance in the organizantion.

Same role

Nothing much interesting to share

I love my work and environment but not interested and not much worth to share any other details. I enjoy all days on works and learn some new technology on self interest.

Indian working culture. Globally sounds promising but depends on regional/department as well.

The business model is good. The upper management really employs experienced department heads to drive innovation and business ideas. The IT services team in SG are dominated by india talents. Most managers and directors are indians too. Company conducts trainings by batches and hires many fresh graduates and career changers. However, about half of each batch will leave after training due to not qualified orlack of duitable projects to work on.

Good company

A day in UST Global client is a busy day, lot of things to finish in a tight timeline, but there are lots of sense of achievement. The challenges are there that really shape a person to be more productive than before. Pros use of processes and presence of challenges Cons short timelines for major requirements resulting to extended work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UST. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• UST
  • Career oriented organization
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?