UST

UST Job Security & Advancement reviews

Singapore11 reviews

Clear
3.4Job Security & Advancement

Indian working culture. Globally sounds promising but depends on regional/department as well.

The business model is good. The upper management really employs experienced department heads to drive innovation and business ideas. The IT services team in SG are dominated by india talents. Most managers and directors are indians too. Company conducts trainings by batches and hires many fresh graduates and career changers. However, about half of each batch will leave after training due to not qualified orlack of duitable projects to work on.

Its a good company to work but more projects are kind of support service oriented and pure development is very minimal and therefore its difficult for emerging professional to be technically confident.

Nice to be with

its a very nice Company to work with they are good. it will give you lots of onsite opportunity and it is a good company.currently i am working with UST

Nothing much interesting to share

I love my work and environment but not interested and not much worth to share any other details. I enjoy all days on works and learn some new technology on self interest.

Good place to work Job Work/Life Balance - good Salary/Benefits - good Job Security/Advancement - good Management-good Job Culture-good I enjoying working atUST

Career oriented organization

UST Global is a good place to work for both fresher as well as experienced candidates, they can improve with respect to project and resource management. We can have excellent work life balance in the organizantion.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UST. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• UST