UST

UST Management reviews

Singapore11 reviews

Clear

Indian working culture. Globally sounds promising but depends on regional/department as well.

The business model is good. The upper management really employs experienced department heads to drive innovation and business ideas. The IT services team in SG are dominated by india talents. Most managers and directors are indians too. Company conducts trainings by batches and hires many fresh graduates and career changers. However, about half of each batch will leave after training due to not qualified orlack of duitable projects to work on.

Good Company

Very Nice Company . You can enjoy ur work. Management will encourage us to learn new technologies and for each client appreciation they will give rewards to us.Overall it is great place to work

Useless place to be working at

Management is totally useless. They hire in bulk and place them on bench for over a year. Sales team members claim they are the best but are totally useless. You would rather choose any other company over this company.

Pros

Medical benefits and some nice people

Cons

Everything else, No projects, sit on beach and wait, Getting blamed for that when it is actually the sales team who is not doing their job

Good place to work Job Work/Life Balance - good Salary/Benefits - good Job Security/Advancement - good Management-good Job Culture-good I enjoying working atUST

Career oriented organization

UST Global is a good place to work for both fresher as well as experienced candidates, they can improve with respect to project and resource management. We can have excellent work life balance in the organizantion.

Typical workplace but with great professional people

I was employed by UST Global but was deployed in Canon-Singapore so I would rather rate Canon Singapore. It is a typical Japanese company which is very strict when it comes to time. Every morning, the team needs to gather and discuss important issues to share with the team, what are the on-going and upcoming projects or other things that you feel is vital for the team to know. Though I have stayed with them quite short, I still learned a lot of things. First is punctuality, responsibility and being professional at all times. I have loved working with the people who are very supportive and open.

Pros

Straight and efficient management

Cons

very strict timing that won't allow you to come to work when you are late for about 5 mins or more

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UST. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• UST