Van Cleef & Arpels

Van Cleef & Arpels Employee Reviews

Docent at L'ecole school of Jewelery Arts

It was very educational and I met some very interesting people through the experience. Overall, It was a good experience. They were flexible with schedules, supportive, and inclusive.

Experienced, intelligent team, opportunities to learn and grow

A unique working environment and company. Somewhat bureaucratic in structure because of the corporate ownership, but the people within are skilled, hard-working, intelligent, friendly and interesting. You will learn a lot from your position and interacting with other departments. There are opportunities to shine, and opportunities to be one of the team. Although people do move on to other roles outside of the company, many stay for much of their careers. Benefits are good, both the standard as well as fringe benefits. Travel varies depending on your role, but can be nationally or abroad. Lots of interaction with other brands under the parent company.

Environnement de travail agréable mais codifié

Expérience enrichissante mais peu variée : Peu/pas de perméabilité entre les services.Bonne ambiance en surface mais environnement assez codifié (classique pour une Maison de luxe).

Beautiful jewelry easy to sell

It is a great company to work for but the clients are not always nice. The payment could be better for the amount of money that we are making to them.

Très bonne entreprise

Entreprise dans le secteur du luxe qui a su garder son esprit familial et une certaine convivialité malgré sa croissance constante

Mauvaise ambience au travail, culture d'entreprise très negative, procédures de sélection problématiques.

J'ai travaillé au sein de la Maison. Mauvaise ambiance du travail, culture d'entreprise terrible. Manque du professionnalisme et de sérieux par rapport aux procèdures de sélections.

Pros

Aucun

Cons

Ambiance travail, culture entreprise, procédures selection

Exciting and team-work orientated

Beautiful company to work for. Professional and collaborating. Solid training provided and great work-life balance. Opportunities open for talented resources,oversee travels to develop skills and experience further.

environnement calme et agreable

bonne entreprise j'ai effectué un très bon apprentissage

commentaire

van cleef tres bon artisan avec beaucoup de patience et de rigueur dans leur travail

Pros

classe

Cons

trop classe

Consultant

I was hired as a PM consultant, I was only there for a short time however I enjoyed going to work and being part of such an inspiring team and environment. Great energy!

A dream job

Absolutely amazing boutique, gorgeous jewellery and fascinating history/savoir-faire. I only worked as a pop-up manager for a month-long event that was held in celebration of their 50th year anniversary of the Alhambra collection, but I would happily work for Van Cleef again if the possibility and opportunity arose.

Review

At this time I do not wish to disclose any further information about the company which I worked for. I don't see any need or necessity for this survey and very time consuming.

Great team, product,salary,management

If you an opportunity to work for VCA, just take it but know, you must dedicate yourself to your work, and the better you are at it ( sales) the less time you have your personal life. Ideal for young and single, or divorced and happy to immerse them self in work and earn well.

Pros

salary

Cons

work-life balance

Vca

Super atelier bonne ambiance studieuse apprentissage au top noveau

Pros

La maison

Cons

Le salaire en atelier

positif

Entreprise avec forte culture retail et excellence des produits

Environnement de travail peu agréable

- Opportunités de développement assez limitées. - Atmosphère de travail très peu agréable. - Peu d'avantages.

Pros

Locaux de travail agréables.

Cons

Peu/pas d'avantages. Ambiance de travail.

Lovely Company

Underpaid as much of luxury / fashion / cosmetics is. The company itself is lovely - very inspiring. Upper management is overall smart / reliable and helpful.

Environnement de travail

Une journée de travail typique Les opportunités de développement

Un Univers Magique

Van Cleef & Arpels est une Maison qui inspire la fierté et l’humilité. Le Savoir-Faire de cette marque est assez impressionnant. L'aspect le plus agréable de mon poste réside dans la relation développée auprès des équipes bureaux et des boutiques et l'envie de toujours améliorer l’expérience client. Un univers magnifique donc ou culture de l'entreprise et prestige s'allient avec magie et savoir-faire.

Pros

Perspective d’évolution, prestige

Cons

Pas suffisamment challenging et ouvert aux changements

Great company

I was hired through a friend at GIA and was so fortunate to work for such an amazing company. Though it was a corporation, it didn't feel that way. We worked as a team and I made close friends that I still see today. The designs of VCA were a work of art and beautiful in workmanship. From display to selling I was taught the proper way to be in retail sales that I carried on to all my other jobs.

Pros

Beautiful, secure workplace

Amazing jewelry collections

A great experience within a prestigious Parisian jewelry house, but a very demanding sector that requires high multi-tasking abilities. A passion for jewelry and craftsmanship is crucial to work there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Van Cleef & Arpels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Van Cleef & Arpels with

• Van Cleef & Arpels
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?