Vanguard Interiors

Vanguard Interiors Employee Reviews

Singapore6 reviews

No future.

Work your own way out from problem. Find own solution & information related to project involved (No records).Do not expect someone will assist you. No one cares. the only good thing is 5 days week. that's it.

Pros

5 days week.

Cons

No support.

Great Colleagues but not a good work environment

The colleagues here are good and we constantly help each other out. The most enjoyable part of the job is that the team is young so we understand each other easily and also work well with each other. But, there is no guidance or proper training for new employees. I feel the management needs to be improved and would also recommend to hire the right people with the proper background for each job role, especially those in the higher management. There are practically zero benefits here so if self learning and trying out for a different industry is what you seek, then this would be appropriate for you. The hardest part of this job would be to juggle more than what your job scope requires because you have to multitask in between many different roles.

Fun and challenging

I learned a lot quickly, mostly how to be adaptable since the expectations and metrics of our role is in continual flux. I do not believe the senior leadership has a clear vision for the company, especially with client success and growth as an employee. They love to say that there is a lot of growth opportunity but when it comes down to it, it is near impossible for advancement inside as well as cross-functionally.

Poor culture

No progression, no increments, no career Advancement at all. Director of supply chain dont listen to people and do her own ways. No proper SOP in place.

N,a

Change of management. and letting go of a lot of senior, old old staff. or cut 60% pay. I don't think this is a way to ensure the company's future. no point

Pros

N.a

Cons

worries of job security

Everyday is a day of learning new things

Everyday at work seems very enjoyable, and my boss is like our friend that we can discuss anything under the sun and make funny jokes. my colleagues are all very warm to us, and the management sees our needs and sees the things that will make us more productive towards our responsibilities.

Pros

Free fruits, snacks and a reimbursable taxi fare.

Cons

no payment for overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vanguard Interiors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Vanguard Interiors with