Venture Corporation Limited

Venture Corporation Limited Employee Reviews

Singapore32 reviews

Decent Workplace

Nice people all aroundCan be close proximity to higher managementLimited Progression Slow Growth IndustryToo much emphasis on satisfying customers

Nice people, work life balance

I just joined the company recently as a temp staff introduced by agency. The agent told me that the job is doing assembly, testing, quality checking & can be quite boring at the same time, which is true. People there are friendly & nice too, except maybe some aunties can be a little naggy & strict. Generally the job is simple to learn & overall is good. Company need not enforce on compulsory OT too, which is nice. Will recommend my friends to work there during their holiday jobs too.

Very fast paced job

Pay quite low,need to act fast,very demanding boss.Always force us to OT the whole week due to low quota when we have valid reasons.Sometimes the boss abit biased towards you.

Pros

Sometimes free lunches from company

Cons

Forces us to OT when we have valid reasons

Part time job, work was routine-like

As a production operator, I was involved in the assembly of PCB boards and helped out with some ad-hoc tasks. Work can be a bit mundane and routine-based.

Very demanding boss, good colleagues

Good colleagues but very demanding boss. Come with an open mind. But know that you will need to slog. Not an easy work place to be in. You will learn from this one experience. Office looks old.

Toxic work environment

In the job you will only be forced to keep doing work while the senior and the supervisor will be slacking, and the supervisor will keep forcing you to complete everything fast if not you will only be reprimanded with a low pay.

Pros

Non

Cons

Low pay, toxic working environment

bad working conditions

Honestly not bad place to work in, the hardest thing about the job is to deal with employees that love to point fingers at each other and be rude. Being a new person here will get you scolded 90% of the time.

Pros

nil

Cons

underpaid

Workplace that provide work life balance

Enjoyable being part of Venture group as colleague is friendly and helpful. Superior is willing to teach. However the only limitation is the hierarchy is quite flat.

Very Poor work ethics and environment

Venture is worst company I have ever worked for. The upper management, CEO and associates, don't have any clear vision or strategy and do not inspire employees. Organizations and employees do not rust each other, hence employees are not respected. There is no communication in company and hence no transparency. The company is just complete opposite of an ideal company. so, if you have a choice, do not work for this company.

Pros

Good Bonus most times

Cons

all as mentioned above, so if you only work for money then ok you can work here

productive

I have learned lot in past 10 years,warehouse, shipping, knowledge in DG shipment,Management very good in job allotment.following safety procedure,workplace more stressful.

Pros

Cons

8hrs

my job launching inspection for incoming part make sure part in spec

my job launching inspection for incoming part make sure part in spec & learn a lot of skill upon verify the part & hardest part of job is rush for inspect urgent part

New Product Introduction

Learning how to engage a birth of a new product from conceptual to design to production to market with trials and become a leader to lead a new project.

A good start

Venture was the first company I've worked at, the staff were very friendly and I felt that i was well taken care of. The working hours were early, unfortunately, but hospitality makes up for it.

Pros

Hospitality

Cons

Unsatisfactory pay

A workplace where can learn alot

Overall in VCL is 2.5/5. You may learn alot from SMT till Backend. As you learnt alot, you workload will be increasing too. But the salary wise and benefit is a bit disappointed.

Great learning and productive workplace

Learnt basic programming skills through research while testing tons of software, Learnt the concept of system thinking and how to improve processes. Workplace culture is friendly and the people there are helpful towards interns. The hardest part of the job is when you have to keep trying to figure out which is the loophole that causes your software to fail and rectifying it. Typical 8-5 work, but valuable experiences gained there.

Well managed company

This gave me an opportunity to explore my analytical ability and manage under tremendous pressure. Managed the SMT process and product development support . I had a successful period .

Pros

Good Annual bonus and Share options

Cons

Very stressful and long working hrs

经理的管理很人性化

同事之间的关系很好。 经理有很人性化的管理。 午餐时间都是6到7个同事一起,有说有笑,工作环境很轻松

Pros

同事之间的感情很好

Cons

没有在职培训和升迁的机会

Good place to jump start your career in quality

good place to jump start your career in quality assurance...a place where you are expected to support from product concept to realization and everything in between

Working with the best employer

My first working experience with Venture after my studies. A great experience to start with. Working with the best boss,manager and a great colleuge to be with.

ITS A GOOD PLACE TO WORK. pEOPLE ARE COPERATIVE. i HAVE LEARNT FEW DIFFERENT AREAS OF finance. exposure in upgrades. comapny environment and people are good. i have good experience working with venture, good work culture. management is also good. my role in Venture is supporting SAP Production planning, material management and quality management issue handling during upgrade. check all customized and standard process. SIT.

Productive and Excellent place

Firstly, i was really hard to get myself fit in that company. The guidance the company gave me really helped me to go through all my hard times and I have also learned new skills everyday. The priority given to the workers was one of the main reason of the company success.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Venture Corporation Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Venture Corporation Limited