Visa Worldwide

Visa Worldwide Employee Reviews

Singapore25 reviews

Good working environment

Generally a good place to work in and able to mix with people from different cultural background and expertise. Management is fairly good. Salary is competitive to similar nature of work in other companies.

Fun productive but demanding environment. Lot of opportunities to excel

Keep up the great work and had a great learning while working their. Made lots of acquaintances also. Leadership pays attention on you and gives enough time and chances for growth.

Relaxed as well s challenging place, great perks!

Culture: chilled out and casualWorkload: Average to heavyManagement: ExcellentPerks: ExcellentLearning and Development: Average, there is a stagnancy after a few yearsOverall: Best workplace to retire!

Pros

Great people, great culture, great compensation

Cons

Learning and development is laid back for certain roles

Fun(ny) workplace

Not bad a place to work in. Have to manage through the politics of a matrixed organization with many overlaps. Ultimately, it's not what you know but who you know. Not all bad though.

Fast paced

Business support in a fast paced environment where strong collaborative skills are required. Strong stakeholder accountability ownership is required as well.

Not bad

Overall it is alright working in Visa but do not have much expectation. I was put in a very awkward position most of the times. Not much appreciation.

No comment

A good place to work, good environment and work/life balance. Enjoyed working in this company as good salary and benefits. Also flexibility in work arrangements.

Good work life balance

Very good company for work life balance. Fun going workplace and each resource is been considered as a leader and the resources also do work like a leader independently with very minimal superior guidance.

Great

Good working environment. People are friendly. Nice office. Demanding job culture. Location is great as its in the city centre. Salary is normal. Good place.

Pros

Nice office

Cons

It’s a good place to work

Visa is a great company to work for. People has good opportunity to explore their career progression. The learning culture with Visa University is iconic in the industry on Visa’s seriousness to promote training the employees.

A good workplace to work

Very good work life balance. Salarywise top payer. work environment is very good. Management is bit typical style....Not so friendly... Overall good place to work

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

Middle Management

Okay

Typical systems administration tasks which handles resolution of incidents, implementation of changes, root cause analysis, communications with customers, and some occurrences of management meetings.

Pros

Stock options at a discount

Cons

Expectations that weren't there before

Fun work environment

working in the current role was always challenging being able to handle and work on multiple tools. Enhancing customer satisfaction levels was always a priority. Challenge is something I like and learning new tools always made it interesting and work more fun filled.

Pros

Great place to work, fun fill environment and events

Super Company

Great place to grow your career in payments. Projects have been very exciting. Culture has been very friendly. Learnings through projects over the years has been extremely beneficial to apply to next stage of career progression.

Great place to build a career in payments.

A day is always filled with adventure and more work. As projects come to an end there is always another waiting, always more exciting and each task is fulfilling and educational at the same time. Colleagues are great, and the culture is very friendly.

4-month temporary contract

I enjoyed working in Visa Worldwide Pte Limited and I have learnt much about how Government Relations can help to promote sales and marketing in the group.

Pros

Good benefits and working relations

Work Life balance

Busy everyday but not much overtime needed. Many things to learn. No synergy within a small team. I like what I am done currently but no career advancement opportunity.

Pros

no overtime needed

Cons

compensation disappointing

Excellent place to work

working for morethan 3yrs at Visa colleagues are great! very nice environment and most important is the flexibility to work.

Collaboration and Diversity in our company is awesome

Our HR team helps each other to cope up with everyday work. Top management recognized our work even if it is small or big task. Visa make sure our employees are treated well with a healthy work life balance.

Pros

flexible time

Cons

location

Positive difference in the world

Working at Visa means being part of more than 9,300 employees united by a common purpose to make a positive difference in the world. Our brand represents ubiquity, universality, reliability, convenience, and security to millions of people every day, and everywhere in the world. The way we work is evolving and this is an exciting time to be part of the company.

Pros

Employee discount programs and other perks

Cons

Na

Challenging work with work-life balance

My work in Visa is around Middleware Engineering and it a very satisfying work when it comes to everyday work related challenges. I get to try new technologies and implement them for business needs, Also workl-life balane is great at Visa. Its never too tiring and keeps me working only for a fixed number of hours (mostly).

Pros

Challenging work

Cons

Not many benefits for Contractors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Visa Worldwide. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Visa Worldwide with