Visa Worldwide

Visa Worldwide Salary & Benefits reviews

Clear
4.1Salary & Benefits

Relaxed as well s challenging place, great perks!

Culture: chilled out and casualWorkload: Average to heavyManagement: ExcellentPerks: ExcellentLearning and Development: Average, there is a stagnancy after a few yearsOverall: Best workplace to retire!

Pros

Great people, great culture, great compensation

Cons

Learning and development is laid back for certain roles

No comment

A good place to work, good environment and work/life balance. Enjoyed working in this company as good salary and benefits. Also flexibility in work arrangements.

Great

Good working environment. People are friendly. Nice office. Demanding job culture. Location is great as its in the city centre. Salary is normal. Good place.

Pros

Nice office

Cons

A good workplace to work

Very good work life balance. Salarywise top payer. work environment is very good. Management is bit typical style....Not so friendly... Overall good place to work

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

Middle Management

4-month temporary contract

I enjoyed working in Visa Worldwide Pte Limited and I have learnt much about how Government Relations can help to promote sales and marketing in the group.

Pros

Good benefits and working relations

Work Life balance

Busy everyday but not much overtime needed. Many things to learn. No synergy within a small team. I like what I am done currently but no career advancement opportunity.

Pros

no overtime needed

Cons

compensation disappointing

Challenging work with work-life balance

My work in Visa is around Middleware Engineering and it a very satisfying work when it comes to everyday work related challenges. I get to try new technologies and implement them for business needs, Also workl-life balane is great at Visa. Its never too tiring and keeps me working only for a fixed number of hours (mostly).

Pros

Challenging work

Cons

Not many benefits for Contractors.

Great Benefits

Compared to other companies, Visa provides comprehensive benefits like medical and insurance. As an employee, you will enjoy the benefits of having Marriage leave, Compassionate leave, childcare leave, examination leave.. etc..

Pros

Free drinks like coffee, soda and juices

Cons

Long hours of work

Excellent workplace

Its been an excellent time in Visa be it contractor or perm staff. the hard part of the job will be working in graveyard shift.Its not only about working gaining experience but also to work with different people from different countries and cultures and making new friends.

Pros

excellent benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Visa Worldwide. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Visa Worldwide Reviews by Location

• Visa Worldwide
  • Salary & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?