Watson's Personal Care Stores Pte Ltd

Watson's Personal Care Stores Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Too much stocks,promotion change and very slow progressions apportunity due to changed of managements/transfer
Too much stocks with low manpower. Tiring and changed of promo cycle happens too frequently.
Difficult to get AL due to lack of manpower. Always got to stay late n hardly gets OT.
Too much stocks w too little manpower.
Its fun working environment, work w awesome friends but dislike the inter store transfer which happened to me a few times. ( slows down the opportunity of promotion)
Also,i have to blend myself in that 'new' store ambience n new people. Not easy.
Productive and fun
The job require the great customer service and management service. The job scope require multi task. Basically need to understand and how the store work because you need to know and help.
Retail knowledge
Good place to learn retail operation, just need to prepare for working long hours and some challenges. Different outlet have different management. Hence, you have to learnt to adapt.
Fun place and fast paced
Fun loving place where you can interact with customers to provide them with solution to their personal care. It is fast paced and you have to learn more about the products quickly
i hope i can be seleted for the jod
im the ex staff at watson for many year.i hope i can re joint back to the comppary as the staff.ive work securlty line for around 4 year.i hope also can work as the seculrty in watson .
Conducive environment to work in
Task given may sometimes be physically tiring but it was all manageble. Extremely nice colleagues who were nice and treated me with care. Nice olace to work in.
Pros
air conditioned
Cons
tiring
Helping Customer
Working at terminal 3,Changi Airport,the transit area is a fast exciting pace,everyday a new task,meeting new people and providing a good service.I am able to use the language German which is a great advantage.We have a good team.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Watson's Personal Care Stores Pte Ltd?
A place where everything is upbeat.
This is a happy place to work lot of excitement, laughter and fun with colleagues and a place of good opportunity. The people work hard and are recognized with their contribution in the company.
Productive and nice workplace
Long list of maintenance for new products and promotions to be done each day.
Learn to make short cuts when maintaining new products.

Co-workers are extremely helpful and a good teacher.

Hardest part of the job is when there is a very long list of new products to be created and dozen of promotions to be maintained and check every single one of them for one day.

Most enjoyable part of the job is even if there is a lot to be done for a day, co-workers are there to set the mood so that we do not feel stress and pressure.
Pros
Fun co-workers
Cons
A fun and dynamic workplace
I have learnt to manage my time and multitask in a fast-paced environment. I worked with different people from various departments, hence, this shows I displayed great social / interpersonal skills.
Challenging and High pressure retail industry
It was a great experience while working in Watsons Singapore. Although, there were multiple challanges like monthly sales target, customer service, advance and depth knowledge on medicines and medial devices, I have totally enjoyed to work there. All the staff members are very co-operative and well mannered. I personally, feel that it was my pleasure to join Watsons team and add values to the company through my knowledge and passion for this industry.
Challenging and fun
It is a fun workplace but at the same time it is challenging everyday. You have to know how to play with the task to be able to finish it on time. The hardest part of my job is when we don't have enough manpower.
Productive but does not value employees
The work, as a management trainee, is really productive as i have a 10+1 working hour. You will be trained thoroughly with all the aspects of the operations as you are an all around employee, which is good for the training. However, the career advancement is very slow because they keep changing managers, thus, holding the promotion for employees. Coworkers are from various cultures and are fun to work with considering we share the same floor more than nine hours a day.
The hardest part of the job is the fact that despite all the hardworks you put on it, with the demanding customers and management heads as well, is that you are not being valued at all--like you are being treated as a superhuman who does not have to rest.

generally, the management trainee position has taught me a lot about sales and retail industry, about intercultural working environment, and about having fun despite all the wrong treatments from the higher ups.
Pros
meeting various people from various culture
Cons
very long hours