Wearnes Automotive

Wearnes Automotive Employee Reviews

Singapore7 reviews
Very disappointing for work organised to the team, no two way of communication, no family life at all and no understanding in between manger and engineer.
during the interview only said monthly end closing need to work OT but totally diffucult, bad company!
get manager approve payment also very slow need long time, end up give supplier complaint also become our problem.
Reason of leaving , ready for next challenge
I would like to try service adviser at the next position,

provided class 3 / 2 singapore license .

Wearnes automotive giving me a lot of experience .
Wearnes Automotive offers lots of career opportunities as it handles a few well known car brands in the market. It is also one of the reputable Autohaus in Singapore.
Low basic pay. HR talk about incentive during interview but most techncian cannot meet target. So no incentive.
Basic pay too low to survive in Singapore.

People are not friendly. Technicians fighting for the "good" jobs and only some people will get the jobs.

Decided not to waste time in this company.
Cons
Low pay
Company did not deliver according to contract stated.

Typical day at work : loads of heavy lifting. managing the whole showroom (including cleaning of toilets if cleaners can't be reached). Handling sales consultants & customers along with doing admin matters. Assisting marketing matters on a weekly basis.

I have yet to learn anything at this current workplace. & it seems to be very clear that there is no progress career-wise as well as pay-wise.

Management is not really understanding. Staff welfare as well is not there. There was once when I requested the night before for Compassionate leave; & it was approved at first. On the day of the Leave I was told to come back to work as I am working at a place of business & I can't apply for leave as and when I wish.

The hardest part of the job would be the management when they are not understanding on the work load that we are handling and expect us to prioritize assisting them.

The enjoyable part would be the meeting of different people from different lifestyles. Learning new things from them often.
Pros
Medical coverage is high
Cons
Work on all Public Holidays & both weekends. Alot of heavy lifting.
To check on new cars buyers. Arranged for all representative signature and proceed to LTA for application for buying new cars.

Learn a lot about COE bidding transfer from old to new cars etc..

The hardest part of this job travel to customer place from one place another. At times get caught by speed trap while doing urgent job.

I enjoy working and their management and staff are friendly and helpful.
Pros
Contract
Cons
Good company