Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Singapore3 reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 41,788 reviews

Relatively nice place to work

I am allowed to work independently without interference from bosses. They also tend to grant me flexibility on my working hours so long as I can meet deadlines accordingly. Learned a lot management skills from co-workers and superiors within the organisation. The most difficult part of the job is during project coordination for submission in a timely manner. As for the enjoyment, free to voice my input for the project and it is completed without any glitches.

Pros

Appreciation shown.

Cons

Difficult to get approval to attend outside learning seminars.

Excellent workplace

All my teams worked remote. Wells Fargo Information Technology groups are very well organized and have well defined Software Development Life Cycle procedures. Team managers do very well at supporting application support personnel.

Fun environment/ best place to work

I find working with company as one of the best and happy environment to work with..good benefits and really applying the work life balance. Providing good benefits and compensation together with a retirement plan after 5 years of service.

Pros

Fun to work with

Cons

Low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

13.3K