Wild Honey

Wild Honey Employee Reviews

Singapore8 reviews

3.8Salary & Benefits

Good teamwork

Hours are okay and having a good team makes work easier. Management positions have its pros and cons as the pressure will be overwhelming at first, once you get used to it, it will be easy.

Fun Place to Work

Wild Honey was so much fun and a great experience for a high school student. Management was great, and people were always happy being there! I learned to treat everyone with kindness.

Busy place

Not an ideal place unless you can take a lot of stress from the management who are always fickle minded. Very fast pace working environment. Not suitable for the weak hearts

Pros

Non

Cons

Long stressful and fast paced environment, not ideal for the weak heart no matter how good you are

Productive place to work however difficult hours

The workshifts would be around 8 hours long however they would work you quite hard. I was in charge of food expediting and was under a lot of pressure. I enjoyed myself thoroughly however and got along with everyone I worked with.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Stressful hours

Okay

Okay but management was bad as there is no proper channel to go to for any problems with the pastry dept. No senior chef to ask questions so its not quite a gd place to work

Enjoyable Fun Working Environment

Great place to work at with fun and loving colleague. Supportive management and a great learning environment. CEO that is always at the workplace assisting in training for his staff.

Pros

willingness to learn more things

Cons

slow progression

A hardworking person that you will get more benefits for the company.

A typical bar person with high confidence with want to win attitude. Hardest part is selling alcohol because it is a all day breakfast restaurant

Semi fine dining all day breakfast restaurant

Typical day at work peak hours starts at 9am as breakfast hour and Im working for 11 hours a day , weekday usually our offday because on weekends always full house. We cater most of our guest from different kinds of countries because most of them were tourist.Working in a fast pace restaurant taught me a lot of patience and cooperation in each our co-workers and everyday was a learning day of new experience dealing with different kinds of people from different countries and culture as well. Theres no hardest part for me because everyday is a learning new ideas and the most enjoyable part was being with your co-workers as family and as a team that each one of you is very much willing to extend help to one another.

Pros

Free medical insurance, Annual leave and sick leave

Cons

Working 11 hours a day and 1 day off in a week

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wild Honey. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Wild Honey