Woh Hup (Private) Limited

Woh Hup (Private) Limited Employee Reviews

Singapore8 reviews

Low salary

Colleagues are nice but salary is low compare to market. Project site is very busy and everything need to do urgent. Working hour very long. No worklife balance here.

Aggressive and Productive

- well established and well known construction tycoon with impressive track record in Singapore - works move fast and progressively - big corporate which incorporate wide range of departments

Fun workplace

Great place to work over the school holidays. Was given an active role within the team to lead the design and liaise with external vendors on company's events.

Stable employment for those who work hard

Worked for almost 13 years in the company. It's a company that is still old school, top-down style of management although they are trying to promote younger, more modern managers to lead the company. No work-life balance.

Pros

Annual profit sharing and salary increment

Cons

No work-life balance

Friendly & kind manager & colleagues

Friendly & kind manager & colleagues , good company benefit, with co-operate travel discount, very fair & balance working environment, efficient annual leave .

Good Work and Life Balance

I work 9 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday, there is usually no overtime for employees. The people are friendly and easy to get along enough and I get to learn from them as all my work comes in a form of assisting them in their jobs. I cannot mention much of the company benefits as I am only a temporary staff so I don't know clearly on their benefits. But they do provide free transport after work to certain MRT stations. The workplace culture and environment is pleasant and positive.

Pros

Almost no OT required. Free transport after work to MRT.

Working Environment

Working for almost 10 plus years in Woh Hup proves that the company is good in taking care of its employees. Provided employees with proper benefits.

Admin Executive

Day to day tracking in our records.., Scheduling BCA inspection.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Woh Hup (Private) Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Woh Hup (Private) Limited with

Woh Hup (Private) Limited Reviews by Location

• Woh Hup (Private) Limited
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?