Woh Hup

Woh Hup Employee Reviews

Singapore21 reviews

Busy

Workload might be a little heavy for a full timer but you have very helpful co workers who are always willing to teach and advise you. As an intern what I did was not close to the duties of a full timer.

Very fast paced

Only the fittest will survive here. High expectations from management, good for self development but be prepared to work for long hours. More improvements can be done in terms of HR aspects

Pros

Good learning curve

Cons

Very long working hours

Best salary and your skill also improves. Safety follow the site every time.yearly once family day function arrange staff's brain also relaxation. Increment and promotion also every year one time do.

Just okay. Depend on supervisors.

No work life balance for security line. Cannot afford a Single mistake. Even small ones and you won’t get your bonus. Quite a terrible experience for me as I work hard but just a single mistake cost everything.

Pros

Cons

No mercy. No chance.

Fun office and friendly staff

Enjoyed my time spent there and would recommend it to others. Job scope is easy to learn and staff are willing to guide you and answer any questions. Company cohesion held within office quite often.

Assistant Engineer and QAQC inspector

Got interviews by management onsite. Good at all to work there. Good paid. Good opportunity in your growth. And good management. Management are Good Demonstration to new employers.

Good salary Bonus

Competitivene company in terms of construction delivery, project management and project execution, with quality and workmanship manner, in line with Singapore quality marks

Need to improve work place

I started working after my university and started working as aboard with Woh-hup under joint venture project. I was working as site engineer, but more to helping administrative work, meeting minutes, record keeping, updating as built drawing. To be fair, if you can work in Woh-hup itself will be better opportunities.

发展机会大

基础知识扎实,培训提升机会多,公司平台比较好,薪水待遇也不错,发展机会也好,个人原因回国发展,希望能有好的未来

typical day at wok

typical day at work mostly preparation of drawing details into three discipline, M&E have to prepared drawings for Mechanical and Electrical part of the project, Architectural team for Architectural features and structural team have to prepared for the structure detail.

A chanllenge work place

My job role in the company is structural coordinator & designer. I need to lead project meeting, solve all the technical issues,provide production support to job site engineer, find out drawing discrepancies among different Parties . Discuss and negotiate with structure design consult to achieve quality and cost target. Meet Authority officer to solve the Authority submission issue. Report the the drawing and design progress to client in weekly basic. Meet supplier, sub-contractor to discuss the schedule, cost and technical issue.

Protection department

We like to work with Wohhup, but less salary and more stress and longer working hrs. Any way good chalenging job. The reason only very low salery. So i like to fine other company. I can say Wohhup is a good company

Local contractor firm

Woh Hup as local contractor firm, their culture is hard working and aggressive, and they have very good team bonding. Each level has been set target to achieve. As in charge engineer on C&S structural works, my design proposal and scheme must works within the budge, this is challenged part as you need to sharpen your scheme with your consultant again and again. This is hard but the most enjoyable part of the works.

Pros

Team bonding

Cons

Work-life balance

Challenging environment wherein you can learn and maximize your potential

It was a full day work, whereby you have to manage your time for you to do your office works and site works. With this experience,you will learn to multitask and be productive. People at the workplace are friendly,there are some that will challenge your potential which I find helpful for you to grow further. The management knows how to give back to their people by means of good bonuses. The hardest part of the job was when you unable to perform because people will not give you chance to do so by your own means.

Pros

company events

Good Company

It is a Good company to build your career.I have learnt road diversion, what are risk and important facts of the in existing services when we do external work.I had a chance to learn project management as I have work very closely with my director.

salary/benefits is good, only 5days/week. work/life balanced (including family)

A typical day at work. More or less knew what to be done. Plan the works to reach the target. Worked in team, shared and solved the works. When problems arised brought to the supervisor to solved.

Pros

family activities icluded.

Cons

nil

Best Company to work at

Best company ever to work with. Management is very approachable, very good with their employees, locals or foreigners, and are very professional. Very good benefits and are very people-oriented.

Place to Learn about M&E services in a building

A job to handle with care in this industry. Take more concern about workplace safety and consumer safety also. Its a vital role to improve coordination ability for all M&E contractors without affecting other services and achieve project completion on date.

Pros

Improve knowledge reg M&E services

Cons

based on salary is low

site supervisor

Woh hup pte Ltd is good company for me like. I want to see new people and new location

Pros

have

productive and good workplace

i have learned the surveying technique and how to use each survey instrument. the hardest part is the comunication to a non english speaking personel on site but still its enjoyable.

good experiance and i learn more about relavant fied,usefull for my future carieer

Pros

nil

Cons

nil

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Woh Hup. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Woh Hup with

• Woh Hup
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?