Woh Hup

Woh Hup

Woh Hup Employee Review

Busy

Workload might be a little heavy for a full timer but you have very helpful co workers who are always willing to teach and advise you. As an intern what I did was not close to the duties of a full timer.

Same roleSame location

Very fast paced

Only the fittest will survive here. High expectations from management, good for self development but be prepared to work for long hours. More improvements can be done in terms of HR aspects

Pros

Good learning curve

Cons

Very long working hours
Same roleSame location

Need to improve work place

I started working after my university and started working as aboard with Woh-hup under joint venture project. I was working as site engineer, but more to helping administrative work, meeting minutes, record keeping, updating as built drawing. To be fair, if you can work in Woh-hup itself will be better opportunities.
Same location

Best salary and your skill also improves. Safety follow the site every time.yearly once family day function arrange staff's brain also relaxation. Increment and promotion also every year one time do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Woh Hup. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Woh Hup with

• Woh Hup
  • Busy
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?