Wyeth Nutrition

Wyeth Nutrition Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace. All employee is very friendly. Everyone divides and cooperates. I can learn a lot of communication between people. A lot of training to attend learning.
process keep changing method of work and no desired leaders available to lead, lack of job satisfaction that lead to moral disruption, can improve with simple solution if everyone could tone down their egos. compensation and benefits didnt act well with the
Cons
apply confusing method to get a simple work done, working ethics get used to skip important process to gain quantity results.
Good learning ground for employees seeking knowledge and experience. Salary range is competitive within the market. Wide network if you want to be to different factories.
Pros
Subsidized daily meal
Cons
Long working hours
*Management need to improve *Basic learning platform *work load never share *working culture not good when compare to other field *no training department *less benefits to employees
Pros
nothing
Cons
na
- Mgmt focus on operational reviews to meet KPIs - Balance work and personal life - Everyone understands the company goal and expectation - Product Quality & Work Safety are most important
Gain experience. Happy to work in this environment. Happy to do my parts in job. Teamwork is very important. Share our idea to upgrade our skills. You must have basic skill to work here.
Pros
not available
Cons
not availalbe
Work life balance. A lot of online training. Using lower grade of system and workplace culture is boring, no enjoyable. Company benefit is just normal.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Boring Workplace Culture
Clean workng office. Free beverages in pantry. Transport monthly allowence privided. Free transport company bus to office in the morning. promote heakthy lifestyle
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
weejend support from home
just move on.relax and good enviroment.people are working there very good and frendly.help each others.supervisors are good minded.the canteen food are cheap and nice.overol OK.
Pros
free movie tickets
Cons
Was even a better place before acquisition. Now it is in the midst of alignment and not too sure how good it will be when it is fully align. There is work life balance. Colleagues are great (in some departments).
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Nestle
I eagerly did my work for 12 hours per day. I learned cleanliness and job perfection. My management is the friendly based management and fulfill the aspect of the workers. our team had a talented co-workers and helped a lot at critical time. Maintaining good documentation is the hardest part. Team work and processing time based work is the most enjoyable part of the job.
i have been here since 2007 till now around 9years.. I like very much the job, my superior and the management too. Its very stability in business.. But now bit slow down and less productions..
Pros
safe work environment
Cons
less production
Very good working Environment, good culture, good experience achieved, lot of opportunities to explore,enjoy working in wyeth,good management,nice place to work.
Pros
good place to work
Cons
Na
Nice co-workers and we learned along to achieve plant KPIs together. Great management and great people Cleaned and organized work environment
This company is high productive company and precious products manufacturing plant. I learnt more Technical skills from this company and day by day learning curve. More changes to interact with vendor and contractors.
Pros
free company products if eligible.
A lot of training provided to sharpen up the work skills and EQ management. Grew up a lot in this company to become competitive working adults under the guidance of a good management team.
Pros
Complete Training, Good Boss
Cons
Software limitation
Best company i have worked for so far in my career that provide good benefits such as free infant formula for my kids.....
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Na
scheduling the day managing the working duties testing part and environmental swabbing.learned to manage the duties compositing for the testing media preparation and also working with all the different part of the people.with different culture.
can learn to work in high volumes manufacturing plant . Good place if want to enter nutritional industry for working.
Pros
good place to work
Cons
I start my work with a great cup of coffee and then move to assigning daily schedules for pest controllers. I also attend to all their safety and risk assessments and their work permits for the day and the week to follow. This taught me to set routines which helped me get organised even in my personal life. I then check the previous day's reports from the production team and the pest controllers and follow-up with audits and investigations. The hardest part of the job is to finish within deadlines but that ultimately becomes the motivating part of it. It is a great experience to work at Wyeth and I will miss being a part of the culture at Wyeth.
Pros
In House Nurse and loads of fitness and health consious activities