YMCA of Singapore

YMCA of Singapore Employee Reviews

Singapore7 reviews

Productive and fun working environment with amazing colleagues

Great culture and it may be stressful at times but as long as you know what you are doing, you will be fine and there are amazing colleagues there to help you out

Pros

free lunch

Less holidays and fun working environment

Management is good and flexible with our work life and understands our needs at home and comply to our needs. But we have less school holidays comparing to other schools. Work can be overwhelming if lack if manpower.

Pros

Management provides us with food vouchers, ntuc vouchers

Cons

Long hours unless part-time basis

Good environment with many kind clerks

When I was working at YMCA, All the staff are welcome and treat us as a clerks and we always celebrate birthday to ours clerk, support and respect as a clerks worker.

good experience

- Management is very good - Staff training is professional - Learning materials are provided - Friendly and caring - Encouraging staffs - Medical benefits and allowances are good

Productive and fun working place with great colleagues

I learnt people and task management skills. I learnt on the importance of teamwork. The colleagues and management have imparted me with life skills and dispositions.

Enriching experience

Given an expellent opportunity to learn how to engage with children, parents and staff. Learning how to multitask daily administrative tasks as well as engaging children frequently.

Pros

Lunch provided

Cons

Mentally draining when meeting parents

Average working environment

Everyday is normal working day there I would say. So far I've learned how to do financial reports for students care centres and child care centres, namely AR. Also keying petty cash entries into IQ DYNAMICS system, doing monthly GIRO Reports and sending the bank for student's monthly school fee deduction. My co-workers are the best part of my working life there, as they are very friendly, jovial and fun to work with.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Limited benefits granted to the staffs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at YMCA of Singapore. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• YMCA of Singapore