ZARA

ZARA Employee Reviews

Singapore28 reviews

Found 28 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,169 reviews

Good pay/ fun place

ok good pay and fun place, you meet lots of people but long hours and repetitive, struggle to do the stuff because of lesser staff and too much customers

Pros

fun place

Fast paced and tiring

The part timers are okay but the store manager and majority of the full timers are really rude and arrogant. They expect you to know how to do every thing without teaching you and then get mad when you make a mistake. They will also bad mouth about you in their language. No wonder they are short staffed

Pros

No pros

Cons

Everything lol. You can work here if you dont mind the stress and body aches

Great place to increase work productivity.

The working environment is good overall. The most challenging part is to deal with the crowd and tons of workload on peak season because the company is always understaffed.

整體感覺非常差

整體感覺非常差,,工作環境唔完善,,上司對員工態度苛刻,,經常超時工作,,不公平對待,,以為自己係上司就可以任鬧人

Pros

出糧準時

Cons

太多

Great experience

It was a great experience working in Zara as I get to learn about fashion from the whole world. I even get a lot of customer compliments and awards for having good customer service records.

Pros

fun and fast paced environment to work at

Cons

No benefits

Work experience

Working in Zara allows us to learn new skills every other day with new types of materials and fashion styles. However, with insufficient manpower but high volume of customers, we often have to juggle a few customers at a go

Pros

New skills almost Everyday.

Productive and fast paced environment

- stock taking in the morning - helping customers to take stocks - hardest part of job is to fulfil customer's unreasonable requirements - not enough manpower

Extremely terrible working environment

-Very Long hours -Tiring -Rude colleagues They are not able to treat me/other part-timers with basic respect I got yelled at by the supervisor in charge of Trafa section in front of customers. Definitely wasn’t my fault since I was doing my work to my utmost best. In general,part-timers in Zara Vivo city are treated like dirt.

glad im out of there

management bad, all staff bad, toxic place, can’t even make mistakes or you’ll be the “star of the show” because people will gossip about you and your mistakes, even my own trainer will talk bad about me

Pros

nothing

Cons

toxic place and two headed snakes

its not warm and fam company.

been working at Zara Singapore, moving to London trying to work ar Zara London. CV never been answered. no priorities as member at Zara, nothing to proud of.

店舖好大行死你

不停做足8個鐘,連水都飲唔到,飲水去厠所都要call人頂,call得多又話你多,1日都飲唔到1公升水,D經理就乜都唔理!!新來經理仲仆街,同佢同一時間入來,我做細佢做大,日日西九我面,但对住舊同事做成隻西九咁!嘩!簡直仲伏,短短兩個星期简直人間煉獄!仲伏!

Pros

冇nothing仲伏

Cons

大把

especial experince

As we provided new products, we were absolutely responsible for our customers to give them accurate information about products. moreover, we should be respectful and help them feel satisfied. I tried to fulfill all tasks with the most satisfying behavior, being patient and calm, and being motivating by my job. I have relevant skills and wanted to be helpful and successful as much as I can. And I got the best award after working for special brands. people worked as a group and helped each other very well particularly when we had very hard customers who were not satisfied with any kind of services. I enjoyed a lot working with beauty products were I am really interested.

In zara I was placed at marina Bay sands outlet.. I had so much fun there working with my then colleagues. The culture there was simply amazing.. Love it there

Pros

Easy to work with the colleagues that u build a bond with

Cons

Once another manager comes in.. Their previous outlet pace will b different

Typical retail work

Typical long retail hours and you have to make sure every piece of clothing is in place before leaving for work. The staff there are friendly over time and are not really welcoming at first.

Pros

Friendly colleagues over time

Cons

Long retail hours

Productive and fun work place , flexible and reasonable working hours and days, helpful co workers, staffs and managers, easy to learn work and skills

Fun

Demanding with no flexibility in schedule. It can be fun but that was because my other part-time coworkers were my age, whereas the elder ones were very hard to get along with.

Work Team is supportive

My team is very supportive and they are open to teaching me whenever I had doubts or unsure of certain things. They are very welcoming to new people and are very friendly.

Cons

No staff discount for part timers

great overall experience

learnt many aspects of retail. stock management is smooth and fast. The hardest part of the job is long hours and very fast. Enjoyable part of the job is seeing customers happy and coming back as regulars.

Pros

good benefits

Cons

Good benefits.long hours.very busy during shift work.having to work ot during festive period.nice colleagues and manager to work with.good location to work in.

Pros

Good location

Cons

Well known brand, great IT system for day to day operations

Fast pace environment. Learned to work under pressure, multi task. Get to work with a big team! Great shift/attendance allowance. Sales target always achievable. Has high expectations of team. Has a good inventory system, replenishing system. Unfortunately, staff welfare not that great. Room to grow quite stagnant. Always overwork due to work load. No overtime pay or claim hour when needed the extra hours.

Pros

Good ground training, good salary

Cons

Long hours, 48 hr per wk, bad management

Productive, but restrictive

The rules are very rigid. Making it hard to be flexible. Lack of staffs but working hours and shifts for employers not managed well. Working culture by management seems good at the beginning, training the staff well. But not looking after their social wellbeing. Conflicts are poorly handled. Feels like cannot trust anyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZARA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ZARA with