ZARA

ZARA Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

Sales Executive6 reviews
Singapore6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,322 reviews

Great place to increase work productivity.

The working environment is good overall. The most challenging part is to deal with the crowd and tons of workload on peak season because the company is always understaffed.

glad im out of there

management bad, all staff bad, toxic place, can’t even make mistakes or you’ll be the “star of the show” because people will gossip about you and your mistakes, even my own trainer will talk bad about me

Pros

nothing

Cons

toxic place and two headed snakes

ZARA insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • General feeling of work happiness

Fun

Demanding with no flexibility in schedule. It can be fun but that was because my other part-time coworkers were my age, whereas the elder ones were very hard to get along with.

Productive, but restrictive

The rules are very rigid. Making it hard to be flexible. Lack of staffs but working hours and shifts for employers not managed well. Working culture by management seems good at the beginning, training the staff well. But not looking after their social wellbeing. Conflicts are poorly handled. Feels like cannot trust anyone.

Work palce was fun cause you can meet alot of different type of customer shopping

Engage customers in order to provide to them what they need in terms of product and quality services • Promote brands when instructed • Process transactions in a time efficient manner • Maintain work area in terms of cleanliness and hygiene • Communicate current product features and benefits to customers • Provide administrative assistance to marketing department

Cons

Working long hour and 2 shift

Customer service orientated and fast-paced

Fast paced environment, juggling customer's requests and enquiries while managing replenishment and tidiness of the store. Required to meet day to day target set by higher management.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ZARA?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZARA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ZARA with