Zenith Infotech
View all Zenith Infotech reviews

Zenith Infotech

Zenith Infotech Employee Review

Deployed in one of their clients in singapore IBM-Toshiba Singapore

5 working days a week, 9 hrs a day. Zenith was able to help me find a work in Singapore, I was able to learn how to interact with other nationalities, so I believe I gain so much experience in terms of interacting with other people specially of different race and culture. The hardest part of the job is just at first since I'm new in working in different country I need to adjust my self to their culture and the rest.

Very Bad and Not Trustable

Very bad management. I was located to different location than the actual work place which is far. When raise the concern, nothing being entertained. Overall not a good place to start up the career. They are not trustworthy and doesn't take into consideration on the situation. Doesn't listen to any miscommunication and don't let to explain the situation. Gave false expectation to candidate. Very poor salary package. Doesn't deserve any rating. Unfortunately, its a mandatory to give the rating, so with no choice had to put something

Pros

Cons

Not trustworthy, Irresponsible and rude account management, Not being fair and honest. Betrayed the trust
Same location

Good

Nice working with the organisation. Employee's are depend on the employer. Can consider employee's benefit by giving good renumeration and leaves instead of threatens.
Same location

Nice place to work

It is a nice place to work , have learned many new technologies and helped me improve my management skills leading team and handling customer meetings in a productive manner.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zenith Infotech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Zenith Infotech