Zenith Infotech

Zenith Infotech Employee Reviews

Good

Nice working with the organisation. Employee's are depend on the employer. Can consider employee's benefit by giving good renumeration and leaves instead of threatens.

Very Bad and Not Trustable

Very bad management. I was located to different location than the actual work place which is far. When raise the concern, nothing being entertained. Overall not a good place to start up the career. They are not trustworthy and doesn't take into consideration on the situation. Doesn't listen to any miscommunication and don't let to explain the situation. Gave false expectation to candidate. Very poor salary package. Doesn't deserve any rating. Unfortunately, its a mandatory to give the rating, so with no choice had to put something

Pros

Cons

Not trustworthy, Irresponsible and rude account management, Not being fair and honest. Betrayed the trust

Good work place

Good work place and Good learning ,Good team .Good work life balance Good Management.Freedome to learn new things. No politcs.But no hikes ,i did not get any salary revison

Efficient and productive environment

.Salary on time .free meal .free drinks (hot & cold water, several types of soft drinks, coffees & teas) .free fruits .entertainment room .very easy access working location.

Good 24/7 timing

Every day I worked in fresh environment. I learned lot of management skill. Workplace culture is very positive. I enjoy lot of time in office by facing different kind of customers.

Pros

Getting lunch and dinner

Cons

24 By 7 shift timing

System executive-kgb bank staff training

Company is dealing with software support for bank staffs.Trained core banking software called finacle.Which is done all over kerala.Banking and it based job which provided a new experience on my entire profile

Fun place to work

It has been long since I left this organization. Very local and family grown business. However I learnt a lot and this organization gave me good opportunities to enhance my skills

Nice place to work

It is a nice place to work , have learned many new technologies and helped me improve my management skills leading team and handling customer meetings in a productive manner.

Bad rep company but good for no experience job seekers

- Firstly we have to beg for payslips which BY right should be given to the us the contractors. - When we resign, they threaten us with legal stuffs and expect us to pay a big penalty so that they can off-set their loses from us. - No progression if you are looking as all their roles are contracts. - They will under cut us a lot lower in salary so they can earn BIG bills from their client. NOT EQUAL OR FAIR. - We contractors are not your body shop

Pros

no pros as we work on client side.

Great Place to work

Continuum is a great place to work. The culture is enjoyable and the management is always working hard to create a fun environment. They are always looking for ways to acknowledged hard work!

Management is very passive

Management is very passive. Good thing the client is very nice. It is very hard to request documents such as Certificate of Employment and the like with this company.

Productive and fun place to work with.

Generating high quality leads focused towards business opportunities. Interacting with customers and the marketplace to gain an understanding of their needs, issues and business problems, and translating those into product strategy and deliverable. Working closely with Channel Partners for generating business. Responsible for developing and implementing a strategic Business Development Plans like target accounts, sales revenues goals etc. Skills - MS Office, MS excel,), Ability to prioritize opportunities, overcome obstacles, obtain results, and finesse the sale.

Productive and fun place

It is good place for learning in new areas which is very helpful for further growth in career and can recommend other for this workplace for learning and healthy working atmosphere.

Pros

Good Working Atmosphere

Cons

Mostly Night Shifts

Zenith Infotech

A typical day at work includes answering calls from clients and troubleshoot their issues over the phone via remote desktop (Logmein) didn't learned much really, most of my knowledge came from the job before

ZENITH INFOTECH LIMITED is no doubt a good company

The company was no doubt a good company. But I was not the permanent employee. So I left the company then. I worked for Dat Com System. Dat Com System got the job of banking data entry from Zenith Infotech Limited. I worked on the Banks mentioned by Zenith Infotech Limited.

Unethical Business Practices

Typical day to day job managing clients and selling products and services. CEO dictated every decision made by the company, had management scared to disagree with bad business practices. Zenith went out of business because of their unethical practices. Defaulted on Bonds, lied to clients and forced employees to do the same.

Pros

Great experience and people

Cons

Management was unethical in the way they treated employees and clients.

company no longer exists

this company no longer exists so no point in writing the review about it. but it was poorly managed company, completely a baneye ki dukan. no medical and no PF

Good For beginner

It was my first company. I got placed from College Placement during my MBA final year. Learn lot as it was my first job. People help you to understand how to work and pitch for your product.

Pros

MNC company Weekend Off

Cons

Nightshift

Healthy lifestyle work place.

Is a nice place to work and friendly people around you Healthy lifestyle work place. small office place near to City Hall Mrt, if you have friend working around this place you can have some night life.

Pros

many thing to learn

Cons

N.A

Workplace Culture

Very bad work culture and work environment. There is no value of employee in this organization except some of the senior management.

Learnable place

A very good place to learn new technologies and easy to get the knowledge from anywhere in company. Transparency with seniors like VP, Managers between junior techs. pressure work but easy to handle by management process and helped seniors on any technical help.

Pros

Night Shift allownace

Cons

Extending Shift hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zenith Infotech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Zenith Infotech
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?