Zenith Infotech

Zenith Infotech Employee Reviews

Good

Nice working with the organisation. Employee's are depend on the employer. Can consider employee's benefit by giving good renumeration and leaves instead of threatens.

Very Bad and Not Trustable

Very bad management. I was located to different location than the actual work place which is far. When raise the concern, nothing being entertained. Overall not a good place to start up the career. They are not trustworthy and doesn't take into consideration on the situation. Doesn't listen to any miscommunication and don't let to explain the situation. Gave false expectation to candidate. Very poor salary package. Doesn't deserve any rating. Unfortunately, its a mandatory to give the rating, so with no choice had to put something

Pros

Cons

Not trustworthy, Irresponsible and rude account management, Not being fair and honest. Betrayed the trust

Nice place to work

It is a nice place to work , have learned many new technologies and helped me improve my management skills leading team and handling customer meetings in a productive manner.

Bad rep company but good for no experience job seekers

- Firstly we have to beg for payslips which BY right should be given to the us the contractors. - When we resign, they threaten us with legal stuffs and expect us to pay a big penalty so that they can off-set their loses from us. - No progression if you are looking as all their roles are contracts. - They will under cut us a lot lower in salary so they can earn BIG bills from their client. NOT EQUAL OR FAIR. - We contractors are not your body shop

Pros

no pros as we work on client side.

Management is very passive

Management is very passive. Good thing the client is very nice. It is very hard to request documents such as Certificate of Employment and the like with this company.

Healthy lifestyle work place.

Is a nice place to work and friendly people around you Healthy lifestyle work place. small office place near to City Hall Mrt, if you have friend working around this place you can have some night life.

Pros

many thing to learn

Cons

N.A

Deployed in one of their clients in singapore IBM-Toshiba Singapore

5 working days a week, 9 hrs a day. Zenith was able to help me find a work in Singapore, I was able to learn how to interact with other nationalities, so I believe I gain so much experience in terms of interacting with other people specially of different race and culture. The hardest part of the job is just at first since I'm new in working in different country I need to adjust my self to their culture and the rest.

Jobs at Zenith Infotech