ZENSHO FOOD SINGAPORE PTE LTD

ZENSHO FOOD SINGAPORE PTE LTD Employee Reviews

Singapore7 reviews

Productive and good environment workplace

Our operation business start from 7.30am and last order at 10pm. I have learn various type of work task especially in management duties as a Assistant Restaurant Manager. In management, I should make sure all the operation run smoothly during the operation hour, Besides, I have to handle the manpower if there have no sales. To ensure all the sales is correct and safe float money should be record if we use it to pay or buy equipment for the restaurant. Workplace culture is quite good because there have a lot of foreigner working with the company. We create a good bonding with the local people to work as a team to ensure that we provide a good service to our customer. The hardest part of the job is when we short of staff, because it's not easy to run the store if no people working or short of manpower. Last but not least, the enjoyable part when we can reached our target sales because company will give initiative to all the staff and management.

Fast paced environment

Whole experience is normal. learned a lot of new things for own development. able to get promoted. every working place has its own hard time but being in the right perspective you can get yourself motivated.

chaos and bad management

unreasonable multi-tasking, using cheap and unacceptable quality products and when there is a complain; they push all blame to staff. Bad management from office to restaurant. The office can't calculate salary correctly every month, always mistake and no explanation given. The management staff in restaurant are foreign talents who are not talent, inexperience and too young to run outlet plus their pay are lower than average staff. Everyday is war, a lot of finger-pointing at each other over complains that are so untrue, dumb.

Low salary paying yet high demanding company

Unwilling to pay high and yet expect 1 person to multi task a 2 person's job. Company do not appreciate staff who are willing to work hard. Instead, they rather pay a higher rate to new recruits who join the company later and those who joined at least 1 year prior remained at low rates. Foreign staffs are always overworked due to lack of manpower. No increment nor career advancement opportunities. Company do not protect their staff's rights. It is always the staff's fault when there's feedback from customers which are untrue or exaggerated.

Fun and flexible workplace

I like how all the managers are so friendly and we could give in our own flexible schedules. The managers are so understanding that they are like our own family! Even though, I have to resign due to personal issues, I do not regret working there!

Pros

Flexible Hours and schedules.

Cons

Low salary!

work and life should be balance

Running shift with limited manpower is always a challenge on how are you going to manage your shift smoothly.Your patience and perseverance would be tested but still enjoyed as you are still surviving your shift despite of the difficulties encountered as still supported by your team.

Pros

overtime with pay

Cons

long hours required

Productive since only few people are working but of course very tir

Working abroad is an experience very far from working in the Philippines. Since I am working in a fast food restaurant in place where no locals would like to acquire this kind of job most of the time it is us Filipino's the bosses are depending. Working with Long hours and with little manpower on your side is no problem as Long as your bosses would know how to appreciate all your hard works and efforts for the job you are in especially knowing how we Filipinos dedicate ourselves and all that we can to be able to finish or for the job to be accomplished.

Pros

Salary is high if converted to peso

Cons

Super Long Hours of work. Employer too racists.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ZENSHO FOOD SINGAPORE PTE LTD?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZENSHO FOOD SINGAPORE PTE LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7