ZENSHO FOOD SINGAPORE PTE LTD

ZENSHO FOOD SINGAPORE PTE LTD Culture reviews

Singapore7 reviews

Clear

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7 reviews

Productive and good environment workplace

Our operation business start from 7.30am and last order at 10pm. I have learn various type of work task especially in management duties as a Assistant Restaurant Manager. In management, I should make sure all the operation run smoothly during the operation hour, Besides, I have to handle the manpower if there have no sales. To ensure all the sales is correct and safe float money should be record if we use it to pay or buy equipment for the restaurant. Workplace culture is quite good because there have a lot of foreigner working with the company. We create a good bonding with the local people to work as a team to ensure that we provide a good service to our customer. The hardest part of the job is when we short of staff, because it's not easy to run the store if no people working or short of manpower. Last but not least, the enjoyable part when we can reached our target sales because company will give initiative to all the staff and management.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ZENSHO FOOD SINGAPORE PTE LTD?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZENSHO FOOD SINGAPORE PTE LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

ZENSHO FOOD SINGAPORE PTE LTD Reviews by Location

• ZENSHO FOOD SINGAPORE PTE LTD
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?