ZENSHO FOOD SINGAPORE PTE LTD

ZENSHO FOOD SINGAPORE PTE LTD Management reviews

Singapore7 reviews

Clear

Productive and good environment workplace

Our operation business start from 7.30am and last order at 10pm. I have learn various type of work task especially in management duties as a Assistant Restaurant Manager. In management, I should make sure all the operation run smoothly during the operation hour, Besides, I have to handle the manpower if there have no sales. To ensure all the sales is correct and safe float money should be record if we use it to pay or buy equipment for the restaurant. Workplace culture is quite good because there have a lot of foreigner working with the company. We create a good bonding with the local people to work as a team to ensure that we provide a good service to our customer. The hardest part of the job is when we short of staff, because it's not easy to run the store if no people working or short of manpower. Last but not least, the enjoyable part when we can reached our target sales because company will give initiative to all the staff and management.

chaos and bad management

unreasonable multi-tasking, using cheap and unacceptable quality products and when there is a complain; they push all blame to staff. Bad management from office to restaurant. The office can't calculate salary correctly every month, always mistake and no explanation given. The management staff in restaurant are foreign talents who are not talent, inexperience and too young to run outlet plus their pay are lower than average staff. Everyday is war, a lot of finger-pointing at each other over complains that are so untrue, dumb.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZENSHO FOOD SINGAPORE PTE LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

ZENSHO FOOD SINGAPORE PTE LTD Reviews by Location

• ZENSHO FOOD SINGAPORE PTE LTD
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?