ZENSHO FOOD SINGAPORE PTE LTD

Singapore7 reviews

Clear
2.6Salary & Benefits

chaos and bad management

unreasonable multi-tasking, using cheap and unacceptable quality products and when there is a complain; they push all blame to staff. Bad management from office to restaurant. The office can't calculate salary correctly every month, always mistake and no explanation given. The management staff in restaurant are foreign talents who are not talent, inexperience and too young to run outlet plus their pay are lower than average staff. Everyday is war, a lot of finger-pointing at each other over complains that are so untrue, dumb.

Fun and flexible workplace

I like how all the managers are so friendly and we could give in our own flexible schedules. The managers are so understanding that they are like our own family! Even though, I have to resign due to personal issues, I do not regret working there!

Pros

Flexible Hours and schedules.

Cons

Low salary!

Productive since only few people are working but of course very tir

Working abroad is an experience very far from working in the Philippines. Since I am working in a fast food restaurant in place where no locals would like to acquire this kind of job most of the time it is us Filipino's the bosses are depending. Working with Long hours and with little manpower on your side is no problem as Long as your bosses would know how to appreciate all your hard works and efforts for the job you are in especially knowing how we Filipinos dedicate ourselves and all that we can to be able to finish or for the job to be accomplished.

Pros

Salary is high if converted to peso

Cons

Super Long Hours of work. Employer too racists.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZENSHO FOOD SINGAPORE PTE LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

ZENSHO FOOD SINGAPORE PTE LTD Reviews by Location