- GMP Group (158)
- Finest People (95)
- INFINITUS GROUP PTE. LTD. (93)
- People Profilers Pte Ltd (81)
- The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd (69)
- WMS Group (66)
- RECRUITPEDIA PTE. LTD. (46)
- Randstad (45)
- ATO Partners (41)
- RK RECRUITMENT PTE. LTD. (30)
- TikTok (24)
- Page Personnel (23)
- Reeracoen Singapore Pte Ltd (23)
- RECRUIT LYNC PTE. LTD. (22)
- CAREERNEXUS PTE. LTD. (22)
sales marketing manager jobs
- Urgently hiringkode with kids SchoolSingapore$1,000 - $1,800 a monthFull-time +5Monday to Friday
Easily applyEmployerActive 4 days ago
- This role is for a dynamic individual with preferably some computer background (not mandatory) who would double hat as a trainer as well as a sales manager to…
- Anytime FitnessSingapore 310190$1,800 - $2,200 a monthFull-time +1Day shift +2
Easily applyResponsive employerEmployerActive 3 days ago
- Enhance sales of retail products with effective strategies.
- Participate actively in digital and community marketing initiatives.
- Enjoy the benefits of AWS.
- MAYA FOOD RESOURCES PTE. LTD.Hybrid remote in Singapore 787494$6,000 - $7,000 a monthFull-timeMonday to Friday
Easily applyEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities to promote company brand and corporate identity such as trade shows, advertisement, digital marketing,…
- eGENTIC GmbHSingapore 099253
Easily applyPostedPosted 1 day ago
- A sales virtuoso with killer communication and negotiation skills.
- A market maven who crafts sales relationships with direct customers and advertising/media…
- HINVEST PTE. LTD.Singapore$3,500 - $7,000 a monthFull-timePostedPosted 12 days ago
- Minimum 2 years of marketing or sales related experience.
- Represent the marketing team to cross-functional groups including product management, sales, or…
- PIXI SINGAPORE PTE LTDOrchard Road$8,000 - $12,000 a monthFull-time +1Monday to Friday
Easily applyEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Strong knowledge / experience of retail channels to include Bricks & Mortar, digital marketing strategies and experience with e-commerce platforms,…
- SUPERSTAR TRADERS PTE. LTD.Singapore$5,000 - $9,500 a monthFull-timeWeekend availabilityEmployerActive 12 days ago
- You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, meeting planned…
- ANORA CONSULTANTS PTE. LTD.Singapore$6,500 - $8,500 a monthFull-time +1PostedPosted 11 days ago
- Develop and regularly review sales and marketing budget.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining sales and marketing tactics.
- Report to Board of Directors.
- SEA OIL PETROLEUM PTE. LTD.Singapore$9,000 - $12,000 a monthPermanentPostedPosted 3 days ago
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales or marketing and…
- CONSERVATION CAPITAL PTE. LTD.Singapore$5,000 - $8,000 a monthFull-timeEmployerActive 12 days ago
- Marketing: Collaborate with the marketing team to prepare and execute marketing campaigns.
- Provide ongoing training and support to sales personnel.
- DESTINY CONSULTANT PTE. LTD.Singapore$5,000 - $6,900 a monthFull-timePostedPosted 30+ days ago
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs;…
- COGNOTIV PTE. LTD.Singapore$5,500 - $7,000 a monthPermanentEmployerActive 12 days ago
- Execute sales and/or marketing activities in line with the sales and marketing plan.
- Degree with a minimum of 5 years of sales & marketing experience,…
- ASIA PACIFIC MANPOWER PTE. LTD.Singapore$3,500 - $6,000 a monthFull-timePostedPosted 1 day ago
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense…
- ABBAS RESTAURANT PTE. LTD.Singapore$6,000 - $10,000 a monthFull-timeWeekend availabilityPostedPosted 4 days ago
- The assistant sales manager’s responsibilities include developing strategies to improve sales, effectively handling customer complaints, and assisting with the…
- STAG MATCH PRIVATE LIMITEDSingapore$2,500 - $6,000 a monthFull-time +2EmployerActive 12 days ago
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director.
- To work with Director and Deputy Director on marketing budget and…
Job Post Details
Sales and Marketing Manager (Education) for CT immediate - job post
Stag Match® is a registered education business that has become a leading education business in the education industry. Our growing services are in-line with Singapore’ Education system, which focuses on students’ creative thinking and analytical skills.
Stag Match (SM) is looking for a High-performing and track record Sales and Marketing Manager (Education ).His/Her responsibilities include meeting the Sales KPI, developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
Own and hit/exceed monthly company sales targets
Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand customer base (Locally and Oversea)
Present products to clients
Achieves and Manage Sales target.
Plan and execute Sales and marketing initiatives .
Promote, create and achieves Sales and Marketing objectives by contributing to Sales and Marketing efforts and providing recommendations to strategic plans and review effectively.
Preparing and completing action plans; Aims to service product quality; High level of customer-service standards; Resolving problems; Identifying trends.
Formulation of strategies to build a lasting Sales and digital media connection with consumers.
Coordinate with campaigns and ensure outstanding delivery.
Responsible for leads generating application, monitor the lead pipeline and provide weekly report to the Director, Sales/Business Development.
To work with Director and Deputy Director on marketing budget and develop cost- effective sales and marketing plan.
To support the BU in all other activities as and when assigned.
media agency and creative team in the production of all media (digital and print), marketing
Perform Road Show.
Tel Sales and Tel-calling .
By forecasting requirements; Sales Reporting; Preparing annual budget; Scheduling expenditures.
Analyzing variances; Initiating corrective actions.
Attend corporate meetings and exhibitions when required.
The candidate MUST have a sense of experience in sales and Digital Marketing
Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
Proven ability to position products against competitors
Ability to understand the impact of operational initiatives from a sales or marketing person's perspective
Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
Ability to prepare reports and use of appropriate mode of communication. Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends
Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems