jobs in Orchard
You refined by:
QUANTITY SURVEYOR (undo)
KIMLY CONSTRUCTION PRIVATE LIMITED
$2,800 - $4,000 a month
- Assess and submit monthly progress claim, and recommend subcontractor’s monthly progress payment.
- Proficient in MS Excel and AutoCad and the ability to learn…
FINEBUILD SYSTEMS PTE LTD
Ang Mo Kio
$3,000 - $4,000 a month
- Taking off quantities, sourcing sub-contractors & suppliers, pricing and tender submission.
- Evaluation of price comparision and costing summary.
KOYO ENGINEERING (S.E. ASIA) PTE. LTD.
$2,800 - $3,800 a month
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Liaise with consultants, contractors, and suppliers.
- Analyse tender documents and review tender specification…
Ideals Recruitment Pte Ltd
$2,500 - $3,500 a month
- 1 - 4 years of working experience in QS (M&E) or related in Construction field Candidates are encouraged to apply this position via Apply Now button with the…
Kim Tiam Building Contractor Pte Ltd
$3,000 - $5,000 a month
- Able to communicate in English and Mandarin (Verbal and Written).
- Assess and submit monthly progressive claim and recommend subcontractors’ monthly progress…
$2,700 - $3,500 a month
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
- Prepare and analyse costing for tenders.
- Source for quotation for materials and service.
LEECRUITMENT PTE. LTD.
$2,000 - $4,000 a month
- Preparation of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials.
- On-going cost analysis of maintenance and repair work.
CHINA HARBOUR (SINGAPORE) ENGINEERING COMPANY PTE....
$5,000 - $7,000 a month
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Understand and reasonably interpret contract document & drawing.
$2,000 - $5,000 a month
- Prepare of tender documents, cost planning control and budget estimation.
- Coordinate with Sub-contractors, suppliers, consultants.
SHANGHAI TUNNEL ENGINEERING CO (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
$2,400 - $2,800 a month
- Update and submit details and information such as taking-off, estimation works and tabulations as and when requested by HQ.
- Knowledge of Contracts Law and SOP.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.