You refined by:
National University of Singapore (undo)
- Assist in the preparation and submission of project proposals, budget plan and projections.
- Seek necessary approvals for all submitted requests.
- Ensure collections are promptly accounted and reconciled to bank account.
- To account for incoming funds from GIRO and Telegraphic Transfer and ensure prompt…
- Monitoring of account receivables and fixed assets;
- Plan, manage and co-ordinate all the Finance functions (GL, AR, AP and fixed assets) so as to ensure that…
- Continuation of tracking 6 PIs account balance and ensure sufficient funding in each project.
- To lead various programmes initiation to develop and test new ways…
- AI Singapore (AISG) is a national AI programme launched by the National Research Foundation (NRF) to anchor deep national capabilities in Artificial…
- To provide support on fee collection, scholarships/bursaries disbursement and corporate billing.
- Support GIRO, both online and manual applications by students.
- Assisting with internal paperwork for grant account creation and activation.
- SPRINT-TB is an NUS-based research programme bringing together a large team of…
- The Department of Industrial Systems Engineering and Management invites applications for a Research Administrator to support the Department with the following:
- Strategic development of the College’s library collections, taking into account print and digital library resources available elsewhere, particularly within the…
- Managing email account for Law Alumni (check for new email messages received, direct any written queries to relevant department and to follow up on the queries)…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.