- Finance Director - Consolidation and Accounting Compliance.
- The Financial Director contributes to the co-ordination and management of the accounting function.
- Understand the concept of project accounting (eg billing and revenue recognition).
- Assist in performing accounts receivable functions such as issuing invoices…
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting or equivalent Proficient in MS Office Experience in ACCPAC would be an advantage…
- Oversees the development of financial accounting systems required to maintain reporting requirements.
- Directs all aspects of accounting operations and the…
- Professional Accounting Qualification or Bachelor‘s Degree in Finance.
- Lead and direct Finance operations to ensure compliance with statutory requirements,…
- Membership with a recognised Chartered Accounting body.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Accounting packages.
- Prepare, review and monitor budgets.
- Membership with a recognised Chartered Accounting body in Singapore is a plus.
- Degree in Finance, ACCA, CIA or an equivalent professional accountancy…
$1,600 - $1,900 a month
- Knowledge of accounting system, Appac system an advantage.
- Possess N or O Level.
- Duties include purchasing, Inventory control and assisting the Sales and…
MADD PROJECTS PTE. LTD.
$3,000 - $5,300 a month
- Prefer QS and accounting background.
- O Project tenders and quotations.
- O Cost analysis, forecasting and estimation.
- Negotiation of costs with suppliers.
$1,500 - $1,800 a month
- \*We are looking for an administrative executive to support and coordinate daily activities.\*.
- Monday to Friday 10AM - 7PM.
FS TECH PTE. LTD.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP and other accounting software would be advantage;
- Diploma in Finance/Business/Accounting with minimum 1 year’…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.