Customer Service jobs
- Temporary Customer Service Assistants will be deployed to Changi Airport Terminals to provide customer service and operations support on immigration-related…
WANCO MANPOWER PTE LTD
Ang Mo Kio
$2,500 - $3,500 a month
- It is URGENTLY looking for a Customer Service Support in their Operation team.
- Customer Master creation and maintenance.
- Mon to Fri, 8am to 530pm.
- Prompt coordination with logistics service providers for timely pick up & delivery.
- Handle customer order enquiries, engage with relevant stakeholder to resolve…
- Conduct phone & video calls to verify information.
- Escalating matters to the relevant department.
- Able to converse in English and 1 other language.
3E ACCOUNTING PTE. LTD.
- Enjoy working in a vibrant, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Input data into CRM software to keep track of records.
- Passionate in communicating with people.
DE BEAUTE (SSC) PTE. LTD.
$1,500 - $2,000 a month
- Customer Service Officer / Call Centre:
- Preferable have experience in Customer Service / Call Centre.
- Provide excellent service to the customer (in the outlet).
UPNON PTE. LTD.
$2,000 - $4,000 a month
- Administrative, Customer Service, Sales & Marketing, HR, Management Trainee required in Event Management, Sales & Marketing and HR departments.
SPH RETAIL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES PTE. LTD.
$1,800 - $2,000 a month
- Attend to shoppers enquiries and all aspects of customer service.
- Maintain a high level of staff’s service standards.
$2,000 - $3,000 a month
- Arranges messenger service as needed.
- Arranges equipment service as needed.
- Maintains records and logs of service requests and tracks their status.
- A team player who is task oriented and possesses good customer service skills.
- Able to perform rotating shift schedules including weekends and public holidays.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.