Customer Service jobs
You refined by:
Amazon Web Services Singapore (undo)
- Driving commercial negotiations with the customer directly, including extensive experience with customer negotiations focused on the commercial aspects of deals…
- Will be able to bring the commercial deal to contractual closure, including briefing senior management and managing and coordinating all of the internal and…
- Our sales teams work directly with customers and drive business growth by articulating compelling value propositions for AWS services, drive customer adoption…
- Proven ability to work cooperatively with various teams, including business development, operations, sales and technical teams.
- Taking new products to market, or building new businesses), including identifying and closing first customer wins.
- Data driven, but comfortable with ambiguity.
- Experience working with RESTful API and general service oriented architectures.
- Provide updates on customer progress and ensure plan execution by partners.
- Demonstrated expertise in business-to-business (B2B) environment, software including Software as a Service or other cloud-based technologies.
- Sales teams, service teams, legal, support, partners, smart device manufacturers etc.).
- Assist customer in identifying use cases for priority adoption of Amazon…
- The right person will possess C-Level customer facing skills that will allow them to represent AWS well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions…
- Prior experience working in or with cloud service providers, SaaS providers, managed service providers.
- Lead the development and provision of routine and ad-hoc…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.