Customer Service jobs
- At least 1 year of customer service working experience in Call center environment.
- Coordination and managing of units to be returned to customer.
- At least 1 year of related experience, preferably in customer service functions.
- Attend to customer enquiries in a professional manner.
- Ensure good customer service and customer experience.
- Our client is a well-established electronics MNC.
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm // Alternate Sat, 9am - 1pm.
- Extract/batch work orders including reconciling to info provided by customer service/ billing support teams.
- SAP proficiency is a bonus.
- Assist and Update Executive on any unusual service recovery issues.
- May be required to handle 2nd level escalation for walk in customer.
- Prior knowledge in areas such as supply chain, sales order administration, order fulfillment customer service, logistics.
$10,000 a month
- Provide Service Operations support to internal and external customers in accordance with the terms of the customer contract and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- To handle all incoming calls in a professional manner.
- To receive/greet clients and visitors in a professional manner.
- Ujun Tan | Registration No:
- Possess related experience in Customer Service environment.
- Our client is specialising in the manufacturing industry.
- Check pricing and stock availability.
- Performing concierge duties including cashiering, maintenance of customer database, class management, walk-in/phone enquires.
- Good proficiency in MS Office.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.