Customer Service jobs
You refined by:
Customer Service Representative (undo)
- Attend to Customer Service emails for response to and collection of customer Purchase Orders.
- The purpose of the Customer Service Representative role is to…
SWIVELT PTE. LTD.
$2,000 - $3,000 a month
- We are looking for a Customer Service Representative that can attract potential customers by answering product and service questions;
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd
$2,500 - $3,500 a month
- Customer Service Rep will continue to exchange information between cardholders, issuers, merchants, acquirers, members and product offices by providing day-to…
TELEMARKETING ASIA (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
$2,000 - $2,200 a month
- Achieve all Key Performance Indicators set by the company and the client like Service Level, AHT, QA Evaluations and CSAT surveys.
- Provide customer service and build up customer relationship via daily communication with customers.
- Comply with all Customer Service process requirements…
ELITES HR PTE. LTD.
$1,300 - $1,400 a month
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Customer Service Representative will execute Customer Order Management functions for APAC GTR customers.
- Consumer Goods environment#Strong Customer Service…
- The successful candidate will be required to provide excellent customer service to clients whilst enhancing their trading experience with TTS Markets.
- Provides the highest level of customer service, exhibiting Mouser values to each customer.
- Generates new and repeat business through customer service…
TEMPSERV PTE. LTD.
$1,800 - $2,000 a month
- Ability to draft professional email respond back to customer.
- Familiar with smart TV operation and mobile application (download application / install/uninstall)…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.