Hotel Management jobs
You refined by:
- Hospitality or Hotel industry background good to have.
- You will be required to engage our key hotel accounts to understand their needs and challenges.
- Weekly production of reporting/presentation to management (JD Webb).
- Monthly production of reporting/presentation to management (JD Webb).
NOSTALGIA HOTEL PTE. LTD.
$1,400 - $2,500 a month
- Knowledge of the hotel industry, the hotel boutique concept and culture.
- Excellent communication, guest service and time management skills.
TALENT MARKETPLACE PTE. LTD.
$1,500 - $2,000 a month
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management and the designated manager.
- Perform secretarial and administrative support such as hotel reservations,…
- Relevant work experience in industry engagement, account/ project management and/or consultancy roles.
- Track programmes’ progress and analyse industry related…
- Strong time management and prioritisation capabilities, with ability to multi-task and work with minimum supervision.
- Assist in arrangement of interviews.
Ogilvy Singapore Pte Ltd
- You will be working closely with all the members of the team.
- You will be responsible for facilitating basic account service requirements.
- Liaise regularly with the property operations teams, mainly Facilities Management, Casino and Hotel operations.
- 23 Mar 2020 Singapore Standard Time.
- Assist in monitoring and reporting to senior management on the progress of interior design work on projects.
- Work closely with the appointed consultants during…
- Strong organisation and project management skills.
- Data sets management, involving meta data, data quality, data integration.
- Data sources are such as:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.