- Excellent written and verbal skills, reporting skills, presentation skills and strong travel logistics arrangements.
- Timely submission of all expense claims.
- Manage the Trade Compliance Program for the Singapore site.
- Ensure import/export of products are compliant to both US and Local regulations and other Government…
- SIEMENS AG is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for 170 years.
Titansoft Pte Ltd
- Hands-on experience in recruitment, scheduling and logistics planning for qualitative research.
- You know what users want.
- Senior UX Researcher in Titansoft.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering or equivalent.
- Input data into SAP for Material planning MRP base on historical consumption…
- Transport and logistics facilities of cities:
- If you really want to make a difference – make it with us.
- Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of…
- To carry out maintenance works (preventive and corrective) professionally within time schedule to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with various parties in the logistics onboarding for new hires.
- Manage the legal department's administration, i.e. processing of legal invoices,…
- Familiarity with FMCG Supply Chain processes like Distribution, Track & Trace, Warehousing, 3rd Party Logistics and Operational Technology required.
- / IT Engineering/ Computer/ Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- C++, Java, PL/SQL and Oracle.
- Has minimum 5 years of working experience in software development.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.