You refined by:
National University of Singapore (undo)
- Experience in the areas of administration, advertising and social media marketing, designing marketing materials will be advantageous.
- Implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
- The Digital Marketing Executive will manage and implement the digital marketing strategy and BTL (below the…
- Degree or experience in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or other relevant fields.
- Support team’s organisation of Open Day, as well as any other…
- Serves as the primary liaison between the institute, its students and alumni, and potential employers to provide job placements for participants attending ISS…
- Marketing communications and project management skills will be valued.
- At least 3 years' experience in journalism, marketing or corporate communications.
- Any other marketing & admissions activities as & when necessary.
- Responding to prospect enquiries in a timely manner.
- Minimum polytechnic diploma or equivalent.
- Marketing and activities planning for student accommodation.
- Strategic planning and managing the front office of management office, and all other matters…
- Work closely with Marketing Communications to attract audiences to programmes.
- Work closely with Group Managers and Marketing Communications to strengthen the…
- Relevant working experience in corporate communications, marketing, media/public relations would be preferred.
- Coordinate visits from overseas universities.
- The Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy is looking for a Content Marketing specialist to join the External Affairs & Marketing division.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.