Marketing Assistant jobs
- Possess prior experience in events planning and execution, marketing.
- This role has direct contribution to graduate employment.
- Direct Marketing for leads generation.
- Prior marketing experience in tertiary education is a plus.
- With the help of the advertising agency, to put in place a…
- Knowledge of marketing and sales strategies.
- Marketing of Programme and Recruitment of Students.
- Handle all course related enquiries by instructors or students.
- Knowledge in marketing will be a plus.
- This position at NTU’s Career & Attachment Office plays a key role in enhancing undergraduate student employability and…
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience in public relations, fundraising, and/or marketing, plus event management as an advantage.
- The National Institute of Education (NIE) invites suitable candidates to join the Office of Education Research (OER) as Assistant Manager, Research Engagement…
- SLDP events management from conceptualisation to curation, marketing, admin/ implementation and impact evaluation.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience.
- A good university degree in Communication Studies, Journalism or Digital Marketing.
- Bring creative ideas for communication projects to life through innovative…
- To be abreast with current marketing trends such as website and digital marketing platforms.
- A University degree in Business, Marketing or Communications.
- Promotion and education or related academic areas (for example, psychology, social sciences, social marketing, statistics, gerontology and medical sciences).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.