Property Management jobs
THE MANAGEMENT CORPORATION - STRATA TITLE PLAN NO....
$2,000 - $3,000 a month
- Property and Strata management in Medical Facility.
- Support in the supervision and monitoring all maintenance and management contracts & works on the common…
- Bachelor in Property Management, Real Estate or relevant course of discipline.
- Management of training rooms booking.
$2,600 - $3,200 a month
- If you’re a residential property management professional, with at least three to five years’ experience, come talk to us.
- Being the glue that binds.
- Ø Assist the Property Manager / Senior Property Executive in the provision of high quality services to the clients.
- Ø Prepare annual budgets for owner/client.
ZACD POSH PTE. LTD
- Diploma in Building / Facilities Management, Estate Management, Engineering or Higher NITEC in Facilities Management or equivalent preferred.
TOTAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT SERVICES PTE. LTD.
$2,500 - $2,700 a month
- Assist to Condominium Manager to manage the common area of the condominium.
- Daily inspection and supervise the service providers.
KGN LEASING SERVICES PTE. LTD.
$2,500 - $4,500 a month
- Diploma / Degree in Estate Management, Facility Management, or Property Development.
- Suppliers/vendors and business partners management.
C&W SERVICES (S) PTE. LTD.
$2,000 - $2,700 a month
- Candidate with relevant experience in property/estate/facilities management or building/facilities maintenance will be advantageous.
AVERIC CAPITAL MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD.
$2,100 - $3,600 a month
- Diploma in Building/ Real Estate/ Property Management or its equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in dormitory, property management or related field.
E M SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
$3,200 - $4,504 a month
- Preferably 1- 2 years’ experience in township management.
- Degree in Building Services / Facilities Management / Real Estate Business.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.