Quantity Surveyor jobs
You refined by:
S.P. ENGINEERING SERVICES PTE. LTD.
$8,000 - $10,000 a month
- A Quantity Surveyor will manage all costs relating to the conversion of FPSO projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures.
$2,700 - $3,500 a month
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
- Prepare and analyse costing for tenders.
- Source for quotation for materials and service.
$7,000 - $10,000 a month
- Qualifications in quantity surveying or equivalent.
- Maintain Project cost control documentation, monitor, measure and report ongoing Contract costs to the…
- The Quantity Surveyor will have responsibility to administer Commercial and Procurement processes.
- Preferred applicants will have at least 5 years’ experience…
- Preferably 5 to 10 years of related Quantity Surveying experience in consultancy practice.
- You will be part of a team working on project management of large…
CONNECT ENERGY SERVICES PTE. LTD.
$3,000 - $3,500 a month
- Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- To take out quantities from drawings.
- To calculate quantities for subcontractor’s claim.
YINSON PRODUCTION OFFSHORE PTE. LTD.
$5,500 - $11,000 a month
- Liaise with site quantity surveyors on re-measureable cost updates.
- Ensure all cost control standards, procedures and processes adhere to corporate guidelines…
ARCHILITE ENGINEERING PTE LTD
$3,000 - $5,000 a month
- Able to work independently and self check his or hers quantities.
- Familiar with our local building industry will be an advantage.
- Changi Airport Group is part of the inter-agency team developing Changi East, which encompasses the future Terminal 5 - set to be one of the largest airport…
MEZTEC CONSTRUCTION PTE. LTD.
$2,000 - $3,000 a month
- Diploma / Degree in Building Services / Quantity Surveying / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.