Quantity Surveyor jobs
$3,000 - $4,800 a month
- In charge of material takeoff, cost & estimate of all building and/or CE projects.
- Involved in tender preparation and participation.
$3,000 - $4,000 a month
- Diploma or Degree in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or equivalent At least 2 year experience in from corporate office design is added advantages…
$2,800 - $3,600 a month
- Degree/Diploma in Building / Quantity Surveying or its equivalent.
- Responsible in cost estimating, quantity take off and claims preparation.
ANOTECH ENERGY SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
$3,000 - $7,500 a month
- An exciting opportunity as a Quantity Surveyor with a leading Oil & Gas player awaits the successful candidate.
Kim Tiam Building Contractor Pte Ltd
$3,000 - $5,000 a month
- Candidate must possess at a degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Building or equivalent;
- Established Company in the Built Environment • Salary…
CS CONSTRUCTION & GEOTECHNIC PTE. LTD.
$2,400 - $3,000 a month
- Degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying or Building.
- Ability to source for supplies and quotation for tendering.
- Taking off quantities for tender.
ARSEA PTE. LTD.
$2,500 - $3,000 a month
- Responsible for quantity take off and cost estimation.
- Diploma in preferably junior executive specialized in Quantity Surveying/ Building/.
STEEL TRUST PTE. LTD.
$2,500 - $3,500 a month
- To estimate cost and quantity take-off.
- Measure and prepare tender documentation and negotiation with contractors.
- Evaluate and process vendors claims.
ONE SMART ENGINEERING PTE. LTD.
$2,800 - $4,000 a month
- Basic quantity checking and preliminary costing.
- Quantity surveying, contract management, civil & structural engineering.
- The Quantity Surveyor will have responsibility to administer Commercial and Procurement processes.
- Preferred applicants will have at least 5 years’ experience…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.