The Retail's Room jobs
- Assist in stock room maintenance and keep it organized.
- A minimum of 1 year on sales, preferably in a luxury retail environment.
- Back of The House Support.
- Time is spent educating on the retail floor.
- Creates excitement and FUN for our guests on the retail floor.
- Unpacking, counting, tagging as required, folding,…
Navy Federal Credit Union
- Deptford Road, Building 7-4, Room 1-21, Singapore 759657.
- Desired - Experience in member/customer service preferably in a call center, retail banking or…
$2,000 - $3,993 a month
- With a strong track record in developing and developed markets, the company provides solutions across the utility and energy value chain, with a focus on Gas &…
- Our client is a full-category luxury retail brand.
- Ensuring store room is respecting the global guideline.
- 1-2 years of experience of stock-keeping in retail.
Dusit Thani Laguna Singapore
- Dusit Thani Laguna Singapore is located within the grounds of the acclaimed Laguna National Golf & Country Club, 10 minutes by car from Changi International…
STAFFONDEMAND PTE. LTD.
$1,760 - $2,112 a month
- Ability to work in a cold room environment.
- As Singapore’s leading supermarket retail player and a household name close to all, we have grown with you over the…
SKINLAB THE MEDICAL SPA PTE. LTD.
$2,000 - $2,400 a month
- Willing to work retail hours.
- Managing the appointment book and room reservations, cashiering and accurate posting of charges to point of sales systems.
- CapitaLand’s portfolio spans across diversified real estate classes which includes commercial, retail;
- CapitaLand Limited (CapitaLand) is one of Asia’s largest…
$2,000 - $2,600 a month
- Able to lead and manage well in a dynamic and multi-task oriented retail environment Selling and upselling skills.
- Staff rooms are properly maintained.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.